Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha, glad it's being put to use. :D

We played a game in art class today called 'If You Know What I Mean'. We came up with a setting, characters and a conflict. It was in a donut shop, with a donut maker, a schizophrenic, an Oompa Loompa and... I forget, but it was a person, I can tell you that. :P

The rule was that we had to say 'if you know what I mean' after every sentence. And we came up with some pretty innuendo-y things.

Examples:

"I make my own jelly at home and put it in these donuts, if you know what I mean." [[The rest of the class that weren't in the game, including me, laughed for 2 minutes straight after that one.]]

"Help, my hand is stuck in the donut hole, if you know what I mean."

"Could I get some sugar and sprinkles on that donut, if you know what I mean?"

Sorry if this is too profane for this site, I just thought (with my very inappropriate sense of humor) that it was funny... :*

Guys! Check this amazing video: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I thought it would be a scary pop-up, so I muted the volume, haha. You got me there...

p.s GIMMIE NUGGET, BISCUIT, NUGGET IN A BISCUIT, NUGGET, BISCUIT, NUGGET IN A BISCUIT! NUGGET, BISCUIT, NUGGET IN A BISCUIT, DIP IT ALL IN MASHED POTATOES! (:

Haha, glad it's being put to use. :D

We played a game in art class today called 'If You Know What I Mean'. We came up with a setting, characters and a conflict. It was in a donut shop, with a donut maker, a schizophrenic, an Oompa Loompa and... I forget, but it was a person, I can tell you that. :P

The rule was that we had to say 'if you know what I mean' after every sentence. And we came up with some pretty innuendo-y things.

Examples:

"I make my own jelly at home and put it in these donuts, if you know what I mean." [[The rest of the class that weren't in the game, including me, laughed for 2 minutes straight after that one.]]

"Help, my hand is stuck in the donut hole, if you know what I mean."

"Could I get some sugar and sprinkles on that donut, if you know what I mean?"

Sorry if this is too profane for this site, I just thought (with my very inappropriate sense of humor) that it was funny... :*

That is probably one of my favorite posts on the entire site omg that is amazing.

Curses foiled again.

I thought it would be a scary pop-up, so I muted the volume, haha. You got me there...

p.s GIMMIE NUGGET, BISCUIT, NUGGET IN A BISCUIT, NUGGET, BISCUIT, NUGGET IN A BISCUIT! NUGGET, BISCUIT, NUGGET IN A BISCUIT, DIP IT ALL IN MASHED POTATOES! (:

*sings along forever and dies*

Last year at summer camp, my friend and I sang Tobuscus songs at the top of our lungs SO MUCH. We made everyone else mad. And we didn't care at all. ^_^ I think it was partly my rebellion for having my phone taken away (while listening to Safety Torch).

...I need to go out in public with that friend and sing this again. It's fun. :D

I.... Need... Sleep...

It's like midnight here and I am battling these first wave people, just cause I have nothing better to do with my life. :shiftyeyes_anim:

-shrugs- :rock:

I gave up on NQI for now. I don't have enough time to do it with school and everything else.

I was baking all day today. Brownies and cookies. :) My mom made bread. Homemade bread is the BEST.

Oh my goodness, those mittens are adorable. My neopets don't wear clothes usually, but I may have to invest in some of those.

Yeah, I don't really dress up my pets either. They are adorable as they are. Some of them wear clothes, but they aren't pricey clothes. Bear in mind that some of my scores are 80 NP and below at times :p

Yeah, I don't really dress up my pets either. They are adorable as they are. Some of them wear clothes, but they aren't pricey clothes. Bear in mind that some of my scores are 80 NP and below at times :P

yeah, I think the more subtle customisations can sometimes look better. Like, odd bits and pieces rather than a full dress-up. I really, really want those mittens now.

o_O It's Spring Break time already? Oops. My cousin had mentioned coming to visit on her way through the state on a road trip for Spring Break, but I haven't heard from her. So I guess she either changed her mind, or hers is a different time.

Everything has been the same for me. Work and that's it.

It's Spring Break for us here in Canada. My birthday's on the 30th of March... 4 days after spring break ends. :thumbsdown:

But my birthday's on a Saturday, and the Friday before it is Good Friday, AND the Monday after is Easter Monday. :D I get a 4-day weekend for my birthday! YAY!

Is anyone else's birthday in March? I know very few Pisces/Aries, haha. Forever alone March birthday me. :P

Your cousins break might be way later Spritzie, apparently schools try to spread it out so people don't get too crazy.

And 4 day weekend for your birthday sounds awesome Duskitty! My birthday is usually in the summer so I just end up working on it but no school. I guess since I graduate in May though I'll probably always be working on my birthday. :(

She's in another state, so that's possible. With her in college now, we haven't talked a whole lot. I should really check with her I guess, considering she plans to stay with me. I think I just lost track of time and no idea it was already that time.

Our spring break is just like a week off on the week Easter falls on. So no bonus extra days off there.

*GASP* How evil. :P

But seriously, that sucks. At least you have a week to find Easter eggs?? o3o

My spring break isn't until April. But my dad's is this month, so we're going to take a week trip. :)

Edit: *bashes head against keyboard and curses NeoQuest*

I just died, because the boss hit me with poison, and then twice in a row with a 2-turn stun. So I was helpless for 4 rounds while he bashed me and my life drained away from the poison. Time for a break from NQ again, I think.

So I literally just woke up and am already having a pretty awesome birthday.

The new wave is awesome.

NFL Free Agency, one of my favourite parts of the NFL(I plan on being a coach, player, or general manager in the NFL some day) starts in 6 hours.

And when I woke up, one of my friends sent me a Darigan Paint Brush. :o

Hows Spring Break or lack thereof going for you guys?

I had a dream that I found a Pirate Draik Egg at the Forgotten Shore. Then I woke up and realized I didn't have one.... /sobs forever

Kinda sad that I'm having Neopets dreams. :weird: Perhaps I should stop playing the Battledome?