Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My computer is too slow to restock. Still waiting for my PC to get fixed! 3 months!

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm currently waiting till I have enough money to just go ahead and buy a new one. I've had this one far too long anyways.

They all look so confident with their bodies. I wear a clothing size 18/20, but am starting a diet today to drop 10 pounds just for personal reasons. I wish I could be confident all the time with my clothing size >.<

Body confidence is a hard thing to learn in our society- we're all told over and over again that we should never be happy with the way we look. I'm sure you'll get there one day, though! You're awesome, just being you. :)

All this talk of short hair! :O *clings to 30 inches of hair* I've been growing mine long ever since I was a kid. I couldn't stand to cut it short! I've actually considered it on occasion, just to make things easier, but I'm worried that if I hate the short look (I'm thinking I'd probably try pixie if anything) I'd have a long awkward period waiting for it to grow to a workable length again. :guiltysmiley: My hair grows slowly.

Oh wow! :O I used to have really long hair when I was young (it was down to my waist until I finally convinced my mum to let me cut it when I was 10). I've basically had short hair ever since- I absolutely love pixie cuts. :D

The awkward stage of growing out hair sucks, especially since you like having your hair so long. But the beauty of hair is that it can always grow back. ;3

All this talk of hair. Ah, I need a hair cut soon. :P Currently my hair is pretty long, it goes all the way down to the small of my back. I like my long hair though and I tried cutting it short in the past, but I don't think it suited me well. Usually what I'll do is keep my length and add in some short choppy layers and some really subtle blonde highlights.

Rebecca - I love the link! Thanks for sharing it. :) It annoys the hell out of me when I am browsing through hairstyles at the beauty salon and all of them feature skinny women. Every single one. Like you said, it's a way to make them hide. Just like they should wear black, shouldn't wear plaid or horizonatal lines, etc. It's just plain ridiculous!

You're so welcome! I love that blog so much. :D Hairstyle magazines are no different from the rest, unforunately. :( I hate I also like seeing styles that people did themselves, instead of a highly trained professionals.

Choppy layers are awesome. :D

Speaking of hair, does anyone have their hair dyed? I've never personally dyed mine, but I've always thought it would be cool to dye it blue. Especially if I had the ponytail. :P

Do it do it do it! Since I started getting grey hairs I've been dying mine. Before I got highlights it wasn't super noticeable because I've got dark hair, but I've been dying mine purple and green. Not at the same time, though.

Do it do it do it! Since I started getting grey hairs I've been dying mine. Before I got highlights it wasn't super noticeable because I've got dark hair, but I've been dying mine purple and green. Not at the same time, though.

I'll see what I can do - if I do get a dyed ponytail, I'll be sure to post a picture. :)

Slightly random, but did anyone hear about the power outage at the Super Bowl? Apparently the game was delayed 33 minutes while they waited for power to come back. xD

HEEEEY GUYYYSSSS!!

Long time no speak! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Today marks one year since I took care of a five-week-old puppy for two days. He was the runt of the litter, and he died.

How can you know a creature for so short a time and be so absolutely in love with it? I still miss him.

Oh god... I fell on my back while i was skating... hard to breathe D:

Ouch! That sucks. :(

You know what's also not fun? Having ski boots that are too tight because of stupid thick socks. You get big red marks around your ankles, and trust me, it is not fun at all. <_<

edit: 150th post... yay!

I went ice skating today. :D My 2nd time ever. I'm so awful, haha. But it's super fun. I actually managed to cross and go around on my own several times.

The 5 year old kids that are pros make me feel a bit bad, though.

I went ice skating today. :D My 2nd time ever. I'm so awful, haha. But it's super fun. I actually managed to cross and go around on my own several times.

The 5 year old kids that are pros make me feel a bit bad, though.

Haha, I feel the same way about the people at my school who are like professional skiiers, and they're 7 years old. :*

Ouch! That sucks. :(

You know what's also not fun? Having ski boots that are too tight because of stupid thick socks. You get big red marks around your ankles, and trust me, it is not fun at all. <_<

edit: 150th post... yay!

And its also very hard to put on the ski boots! >_>