Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lol cool. I've sort of been to Canada. I was only at Niagra Falls though for a short time.

I just got back from Old Country Buffet and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to eat again. I'm so full but the shrimp they had for dinner was amazing.

For me, not much. I went to recycle some of those cans that were piling up at home and took them in to my local Stop & Shop to turn them in for profit. Plus my mom's going to a business trip to Washington DC, I hope she says hi to Obama (and @Alberto of Meridell) for me!

Haha if there isn't a rule, there should be. I plan on cooking tonight, well sort of. Not from scratch or anything but I bought one of those Velveeta Skillets to try. I'm pretty excited about it, hopefully it's as good as their macaroni.

I think I've tried those once, and if I remember correctly it was pretty good. :P

Glad to hear it, I'm making the Nachos Supreme one.

KD has shell noodles, right? The "three cheese" version? :) I loooooove KD Spirals. And also homemade macaroni. Almost any pasta, really. :D

If KD stands for Kraft they do have shells in the 3 cheese version. I enjoy the spirals as well. And Velveeta's mac n cheese is actually shells as well.