Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've been catching up on Lucky Star (an anime) and maintaining a facebook page, so haven't been on as often.

Lucky Star is good.

And don't tell me you're a Mod for a fan facebook page :/ Oh gosh...

Anisha started college the day she stopped posting - Which I assume is why shes gone.

We need Divya, Livvy, Ruto, Tyler, CAV(I can dream, okay? :sad02:), and all the other people I can't remember off the top of my head to be more active here again. D:

Anisha started college the day she stopped posting - Which I assume is why shes gone.

We need Divya, Livvy, Ruto, Tyler, CAV(I can dream, okay? :sad02:), and all the other people I can't remember off the top of my head to be more active here again. D:

Yes, I agree. We need all of them back. Those were the good ole days of TDN.... *sniffle*

Livvy is still around, and she's back for the summer as well. She was busy with her studies before June came around. She doesn't post as actively as she used to before she became staff over here for TDN.

By fantastic member we mean people who have gotten over 2,000 posts. :P

Which by the way, I'm almost there!! ^_^

I know what you meant, and I was just saying I hope to reach that status, and also reach that level of recognition with everyone. :)

I know what you meant, and I was just saying I hope to reach that status, and also reach that level of recognition with everyone. :)

Oh, ok. I hope to reach it soon, too! Good luck on your "quest"! xD

Great! I'll grab my stuff!

There is no time. Your sword is enough!

why does this say pined and some letters on this site not say pined.

Pined? Did you mean to say pinned? Some topics are pinned just for it to get more attention. On some of the other sections of the forum, official topics are pinned (like an Item Advertisement board, Dream Pet board, and a Faerie Quest thread for example) so people wouldn't make unnecessary duplicate threads.

Also, welcome to The Daily Neopets! My name is Neomysterion, and I am one of the mods over here. Also, don't be fooled by my many names, I'm a master of disguise. Don't forget to check the Forum Guidelines and Everything & Anything about TDN Forums section to learn about the dos and don't about TDN and all the basics you need to know on how to survive over here.

Haha fair enough. I really kind of wish we could change usernames on neopets. I'm tired of mine lol.

Same with me on the username thing, but I don't want to lose all my hard-earned pets and my 10 year perks. Plus I had my current account when I was only 10 years old.