The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Might as well keep this going, right. And today's zap is.... 

image.png.e269a58b41d5b1cd5c22b3d43444e74a.png

And for a zap of the petpet.... image.png.3e1c441d7b4c02cc435d468caa55f381.png       and nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely.  I expect no less than nothing. LOL. I will return tomorrow for another go!

image.png

9 hours ago, berriganify said:

.. and she changes into a Blue Koi!!

Again?

CoCoNuTtYcOcOnUtTy's body starts to feel tingly as they turn into a Strawberry Wocky!

Am I reading this right?  She was a Strawberry Wocky! turned into a Blue Koi and you zapped the Koi again only to have her turn back into a Strawberry Wocky! ???

2 hours ago, granny63020 said:

Am I reading this right?  She was a Strawberry Wocky! turned into a Blue Koi and you zapped the Koi again only to have her turn back into a Strawberry Wocky! ???

Not quite. She was a strawberry wocky, she zapped into a koi, and then I morphed her back into a strawberry wocky. I'm trying to zap her into a chocolate wocky, so whenever she turns into a different species, I have to morph her back into a wocky... Strawberry Wocky Morphing Potions are the cheapest way to do that! 😄

Oh, that now makes sense. I really was confused, lol.  Is Chocolate only available from the lab ray?

image.png.ee1727c93ec79799b82c911442cadfda.png

Hey, alright! I got movement points. I am so excited!!!!!  Now, let's try the petpet  Well, oh no. Poor Dirigibles. At least he's going to get a fresh start, exciting!

image.thumb.png.74aee296002ba1673bf634f171565161.png

12 hours ago, granny63020 said:

Oh, that now makes sense. I really was confused, lol.  Is Chocolate only available from the lab ray?

Not exclusively, it can also be gotten from the Fountain Faerie, and the Premium Perk. But those are currently unavailable to me, so I'm going with the lab, haha!

The ray is fired at dragon_malebolo__95...

lab_lightning.gifpoogle_snot_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Silver!!

Cheer up, Buttercup, you are no longer a walking disease! You are the lining in clouds, Buddy! If you race in the Poogle Races, you can be "Quick Silver". 😆

image.png.5c82450060f010a5d9d8db3aa7ab823a.png

so it's the same and heres what happens to little buddy

image.png.64b18e455620546ca01a9b3fa2b0626f.png

Wow! a name change.  I am just so excited to use the Lab Ray. I can't believe all the exciting changes that are happening every day.

Angelo your so lucky at the Lab Ray!

This isn't funny anymore but he laughs !

image.png.45dd47318f2d8b6cf22d99fab4159bb5.png

and the little buddy 

image.png.abcb886a915dd3e2db9b499972f9be2c.png   

52 minutes ago, granny63020 said:

Angelo your so lucky at the Lab Ray!

When you zap 5 accounts every day , chances of something changing is higher 🙂  but i wouldn't call myself lucky :D

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

When you zap 5 accounts every day

What, you have a Lab Ray on all your accounts? Maybe I should do that! Can we do that? When I think of all the map sets I have given away and I could have used them on side accounts?

1 hour ago, granny63020 said:

What, you have a Lab Ray on all your accounts? Maybe I should do that! Can we do that? When I think of all the map sets I have given away and I could have used them on side accounts?

Yup, you're allowed to redeem the map on your sides as long as you earn/buy it on your main. I'm at 4/5 maps myself, currently saving up for the fifth! :thumbsup:

Wow, I wish I hadn't have given away the sets I had. I think I only remember selling 2 or 3 sets then the rest went to players that needed them.  I have 4 sides but I have moved the pets on the sides into just 2 accounts so 2 accounts are waiting to have pets. I would really only need 2 sets unless I started getting a lot more pets. Glad you told me this!

12 hours ago, Angeló said:

you gave sets away  ?? lucky people !!

I gave them away because they needed it and I had them. I give away a lot of stuff.

2 minutes ago, berriganify said:

Lucky, I bought my first two at that price! Then I procrastinated and now I had to play 2.5M for the others. :sad02:

Are you kidding me?  Those maps are 2.5 M now?  Well I guess I will wait until I RE the pieces instead of buying they. I looked and I have 8 of the 9 pieces.  Some I have 2 of and some I 3 of and I have 7 of one of the pieces.  I didn't know that so all I need is 1 piece to put a map on my side.  WOW That is a lot of NP's!

4 hours ago, Angeló said:

I know Teta, you gave me a lot of stuff as well 😘 😘 😘

Yes, I have because your special in my heart. For those of you that may not know Teta means Grandma, not just a nickname. Yes, that's right, my grandson gets special treatment.