The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Hey Angelo, the weird looking pet you got a day or 2 ago... check this one out, I might have gotten an uglier one. lol

image.png.b22c39b0bbfc0b72d8fff6859d7dfa5c.png

The ray is fired at darkinvention...

lab_lightning.gif mynci_glowing_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Maraquan!!

2.pngSea Monkey

symol_faerie.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

The ray is fired at __Ms_Chocolate__...

lab_lightning.gif kyrii_transparen_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Steampunk!!

Cool but a little disappointing, since this is a colour I would dearly love, just not on this pet! :upsidedown: But I might transfer her to my neovian side and morph her to keep the clothes on there, do a budget steampunk paint.

Since you and __Ms_Chocolate__ are too big to follow, you poke your head in the door to witness the fate of the little Petpet.

turmac_chocolate.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

YOOOOO I got a chocolate petpet!!!!! :00000 And it's one of the ones that I really like, too!!! :dance:
NGL I thought this would be a years-long project. I've only been zapping her P2 since like.... april? I am so stoked!!

The ray has already been fired...

slorg_picnic.gif

Ok WHAT

How did I get two lab uniques in one day?????

The ray is fired at dragon_malebolo__95...

lab_lightning.gif poogle_snot_sad.gif

... and he gains 2 maximum hit points!!!!

This Poor Poogle, snot is snot a color!😆 Dude, get a cool color, not a COLD!🤣 I'm going to have to take him out of the KL Candy Store Front, he might drip on the candy, ew. 🤢

I've been trying to get in on posting my lab rat pets changing into new species so I have a reason to post here too but all I seem to get is reoccurring stuff (like today). Well maybe by posting this my luck will change and make a liar out of me. Tomorrow is the day!

image.png.28a23c858c6bfcd895b053e3009d1916.png

37 minutes ago, granny63020 said:

I've been trying to get in on posting my lab rat pets changing into new species so I have a reason to post here too but all I seem to get is reoccurring stuff (like today). Well maybe by posting this my luck will change and make a liar out of me. Tomorrow is the day!

Good luck! i am the same way with the lab it has been about 2 mths since i had a species/colour change almost seems not worth it

1 minute ago, Cuddlesoftness said:

Good luck! i am the same way with the lab it has been about 2 mths since i had a species/colour change almost seems not worth it

I use to buy the Lab Ray Cookies but I stopped because I got the same results that I'm complaining about. No, not really complaining but asserting the fact it's so disappointing. I know you get it since you said it has been a couple of months. It seems to be about the same with the petpets. Awe, it's probably just the way I click the button. lol It's all a matter of luck I just wish I knew what to do to increase my chances of a change.

OK I thought if I posted and said I haven't had a good zap in sometime  it would happen. Well, here's todays results.

Maybe tomorrow?

image.png.bd0c297ab14a9d556fa3d5a1a0d67335.png

WOOHOO! I got a zap change on my petpet. At least that's something!

image.png.952e1e941c444837d4f3984be6683e2c.png