Win Your Dream Pet!

hrtbrk

Most Neopians save up to get their dream Neopet... and we wanted to give you a chance to win yours for the holidays. Visit the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway page for a chance to transform one of your Neopets into your dream colour and species!

If you are one of the lucky ten to be chosen, you will wake up to your Dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (Dec 25th)! :)

cybunny_baby_shake.gif

Important information:

- You must enter by 12:00 PM (Noon) NST on Tuesday, December 21st. (This page will disappear after that!)

- You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!

- If you win, any customisation items your Neopet is wearing will be placed into the closet automatically after the transformation.

- If you select an unconverted Neopet to enter, the Neopet will NOT stay that way should you win the giveaway. All winners/transformations will be converted.

- Ten winners in total will be randomly selected and will wake up to their dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (December 25th). We'll be sure to announce the winners in New Features.

Wow! That's pretty cool! So ten lucky neopians get their dream pet for Christmas... I bet there are going to be a lot of disappointed people on the 25th. I rather like the idea of working for my pet. That way I'm a lot more attached to it. But I'm still going to enter! :laughingsmiley:

This is insane. I'm entering right away, but first I gotta decide on color....and I must also make a guinea pig.

I don't care if I win or not. I might be a bit disappointed, but at least I know I entered. I'm always more upset when I didn't.

OMG the moment I read that on the news, I went to my side account and entered my Red Zafara and hopes she'll become an Island Krawk!!!!

2.png

^Dreamieeee~

I'm so excited :laughingsmiley: even if I don't win, ten people are gonna get a great present on neopets for Christmas!

*crosses fingers anyways*

I so badly want a Mara Acara, so I'll be entering my Acara on my side. I know I should pick something that's more rare than that, but I don't have any other dreamies.

That is so cool! :D

I am definitely going to enter, This is an awesome opportunity to get a dream pet.

I entered my Chia (Icacles) with a Dream Transformation of an Ice Draik :laughingsmiley:

I really hope I win.

I know the chances are massively low of winning but if I don't enter I will forever regret it!

So I've entered tdub (green kougra) with the hopes of making him a faerie kougra! Then I'll have nearly all my dream pets. I want a draik but I don't want to lose any of my pets as they are!

Then all I need to do is work on changing the gender as tdub was always meant to be female and I clicked wrong at the start!!

I really want to get that dream (i think faerie) Xweetox that is beautiful.

Faerie Xweetoks are adorable :)

I really loved the Unconverted ones, though. The converted ones look a little... Boring to me now.

I just want to add that this is REALLY sweet. :) I won't be participating simply because I don't play Neopets that much, and I'm not a serious player, it's just casual fun after classes.

So I wish you all good luck! TDN is a wonderful place indeed. <3

I'm still trying to figure things out before I do anything.

Is Robot or Shadow better on a Krawk???

It's supposed to be YOUR dream pet lol

Pick which one you think is best.

If you pick robot, you can paint him shadow afterward and put the casings on him - you can have both ;)

I just entered my Blue Kougra Ride_The_Lightning_1 2.png for hopefully a Desert Draik 2.png?r=595845387!!!! :)

I'm so glad that TNT is doing this; I won't win, but somebody will!! :yes:

The ones thing I don't understand, Is Why does everyone like Desert Draiks? O.o'

I like Pirate Draiks Better, but I'm about to buy one of those in a few days, so I chose the Desert one as my second favorite. I think it's the tail rings and the hat that does it *lol* :yes: