Win Your Dream Pet!

hrtbrk

Cool!

i entered my WN Basic BD to be a Camo Draik, i hope they don't think i'm greedy

Haha I doubt they would think your greedy after mine. My dream pet has always been a pirate krawk. After choosing which i realized I created Beareyum to be painted plushie (don't really know when any more), and I would also love a baby draik. But pirate krawk all the way.

I noticed that it said when I entered that there was no changing back if we won. Does that mean that we can't zap them with the lab ray later on?

(Oh dear...I almost wrote "lapped them with the Zab Ray". Something's hinky up in brainland...:laughingsmiley:)

I've really wanted Royal girl Shoyru, Plushie Kacheek, or some type of Poogle for all my life :( but i'm also debating whether I should choose Lutari or some type of limited ed. pet that will get me an avatar :(((

like a pea chia or something ... though i'm not too thrilled about chias

I've really wanted Royal girl Shoyru, Plushie Kacheek, or some type of Poogle for all my life :( but i'm also debating whether I should choose Lutari or some type of limited ed. pet that will get me an avatar :(((

like a pea chia or something ... though i'm not too thrilled about chias

Oh no I'm such a fool! Why didn't I choose Pea Chia....I just go caught up in the excitement of it...I didn't think practically.

so many to chose from ...

really like darigan pets, particularly Gellerts but Draiks or Maraquan pets are also very nice.

Since I have a weakness for anything with scales I ended up entering my lab pet (currently a pink Kau) to become a mutant draik. ...If it doesn't win (sorry gender changes too often thanks to the ray for me to remember) the lab ray will eventually come up with something I like.

Haha...I worked all day yesterday and saw TDN's announcement before the news, so for a minute I was really confused. :P This is a neat thing for TNT to do. There's no way I'll win, but I entered for giggles...it was a *really* hard choice though, all of my remaining pet goals are either lab-only or verrrrry expensive. I badly want a Mallow Grundo for my "candy" side, but decided I'd rather enter a pet on my main (that and in the end, lab-only pets really just take lots of patience -- I got my Jelly pet and Ice Hissi on my own, so I feel like if I just keep trying for my Chocolate pet and Mallow Grundo I'll get them eventually.) If I had limitless NPs, all of my main pets except my Bruce would be Pirate, so I knew that was the color I wanted; but picking which pet was hard too...I eventually chose my labrat because the other two are already the species I want (Draik and Hissi) so it seemed a bit silly to only do a color change. Almost did Krawk for the av, but decided I like the way Lutaris look in Pirate more. While I do enjoy avies, honestly, if you're lucky enough to win this it almost seems a waste to use it on an avatar pet (even a super-rare one) if it's not the pet you really want and will enjoy. So yeah...TL;DR my labrat Elokai is entered to be a Pirate Lutari. Good luck to everyone -- it would be neat if someone on TDN is one of the winners! :D

Hey guys, I tried to enter it today, but when I chose the species and color (Pirate Draik, SO RAD :O), it gets stuck on loading up the picture and won't let me enter. Anyone else have this problem, or is it just moi? (I tried in FF and Safari).

It hasn't worked for me all day :(

I'm going for a Pea Chia because that has been my dream pet for years, I'm ready to be disappointed though, what with there being so many users and a bunch of them cheating by entering on more than one account

My sister wanted a Pirate Xweetok and she had the same problem yesterday, but today we could send our request.

It seems Pirate's Neopets will be hard to get...

I requested a Zombie Draik and had any trouble with it... :whistle:

I entered Yokitana to be transformed into a mutant Buzz.

She already *is* a Buzz (glowing)...but I think the mutants look so cool...I couldn't help myself!

Now that I think about it, that was kind of a stupid move on my part. Haha. Oh well! :rolleyes_anim:

I entered my blue shoyru _Peachyoron_ because he's supposed to be a draik. I'm hoping that I'll get him turned into a desert draik for Christmas. That'd be great, especially since originally my account was Effervesce but it got CGed and stolen from me and Oron and all the others got taken and I no longer have him. T_T But TNT won't be going by pity basis. So I'm REALLY hoping that I'll win! *fingers crossed*

I wanted to keep my pick nice and simple. I wanted to change my Lupe into a Were-Lupe. I could have picked one of those hard to get pets, but the thing is that I just love the neopets I started off with and I wouldnt change them to another species for nothing.

Hi im new here

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. And feel free to create a welcome topic on the forums to introduce yourself. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.