Win Your Dream Pet!

hrtbrk

I might give my mom my neopet early (that she wants).. Would it be worth it to make a neopet to use just for the contest, that I could pound just in case I don't win/when I don't win? :P

Meh, I made a pet and named it Xuquei on my side. Blue peophin to desert draik.. that'd be my dream transform, that's for sure xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I made a new pet on my side account too... I made a male Red Gelert... Hoping for the Woodland Draik! I would love it soooooo much! I will then transfer it to my main account... Transfer my Biscuit Chomby from main to side... Then I'll Love my Draik <3 Hope I win... Lol

Oh me oh my! I really want a Lutari but I'm currently zapping one of my pets at the lab to one day hopefully get that species change but I also really want a Garlic Kiko which I think would be harder to get through zapping. So which one do you think I should go for? I'm thinking probably Garlic Kiko since if I start zapping him he will probably change species before colors and then I would have to keep buying morphing potions.

I know the chances are massively low of winning but if I don't enter I will forever regret it!

So I've entered tdub (green kougra) with the hopes of making him a faerie kougra! Then I'll have nearly all my dream pets. I want a draik but I don't want to lose any of my pets as they are!

Then all I need to do is work on changing the gender as tdub was always meant to be female and I clicked wrong at the start!!

Hooray, I'm not the only one wishing for a faerie kougra! My Krysha_20 (red kougra) will always be my favorite . . . she just needs a little more color in her life :D

I'm disappointed there's no UC option :sad01_anim:, i already have my "dream pets" and I always keep space for a zapping pet... so i'm going to send him for a draik (need the avatar, i don't like draiks too) and maraquan just because i think is the only color it makes them look somewhat cute.

Anyway it was a nice idea of neopets doing this as a "christmas gift".

I want a Desert Xwee, my daughter wants her's royal or faerie. I really want a Draik or Lutari, (though I had almost saved for an egg before being hacked and frozen). I'm hoping that Lutaris will be available again one day...

My husband say that he wants a Draik or Krawk, though I think his chances of eventually buying one, are much greater...

What neopets do you guys think is more worth it for a neopets ad colour??

Lutari? - Really rare to get them

Draik? - Avatar

Krawk? - Avatar

Chia? - Avatar, cool forms

Jubjub? - Avatar

ect? An suggestions?

Yes, those are all things to think about, but do you really want to pass up an opportunity to get your favorite pet, painted your favorite way?

Island Xweetox is my dream :)

I actually have one, and I have to say it is pretty nice. It used to be my lab pet and when it zapped into an island xweetok, I just had to stop and leave it like that. XD

My selected dream pet is:

4.png?r=891999156

Really, I don't NEED a draik, but figured I probably would never get one normally, so this would be worthwhile. And if I win it, I will probably adopt another neopet for the labray and take care of this one like this my xweetok.

I like the camo pets, I do, but the Xwee would look so much better as a green, brown, black camo, like woodland camos that use to be won by the US, not the yellow...But the Draik rocks the blue, green, white. The Xwee would look better in camo like the Elephante, Kyrii or Hissi, maybe even the Acara, Eyrie or Usul. I must say though, the Flotsam and Grundo's camos are pretty awesome.

I got 2 times a Lutari zapping on the lab ray, on that time everyone had one and i just keep zapping the poor pet :guiltysmiley: now i feel guilty

Well that's okay! If it's not your dream pet. Sadly enough lutari's can't be traded so the only way to get one is through the lab or make one when they are available..

Well, I have a Christmas Peophin, (The awesome Lilygranite) and here's my dream transformation:

I WANNA BECOME A SILVER PEOPHIN!!! (It looked kinda cool, ya know.)

But, who am I kidding, there's BILLIONZ AND GAZILLIONS of people out there.

Buts~ *Fingers crossed* Good luck to everyone.

Add me~