Win Your Dream Pet!

hrtbrk

I actually got a petpet a while back from the lab - a strawberry cybunny, that I love. I would love to get a cybunny, and I love the strawberry color. When the birthday giveaways were on, I acquired a Koi, that I love, but I would gladly trade it up for a strawberry cybunny. Got my fingers crossed.

GDF

Most Neopians save up to get their dream Neopet... and we wanted to give you a chance to win yours for the holidays. Visit the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway page for a chance to transform one of your Neopets into your dream colour and species!

If you are one of the lucky ten to be chosen, you will wake up to your Dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (Dec 25th)! :)

cybunny_baby_shake.gif

Important information:

- You must enter by 12:00 PM (Noon) NST on Tuesday, December 21st. (This page will disappear after that!)

- You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!

- If you win, any customisation items your Neopet is wearing will be placed into the closet automatically after the transformation.

- If you select an unconverted Neopet to enter, the Neopet will NOT stay that way should you win the giveaway. All winners/transformations will be converted.

- Ten winners in total will be randomly selected and will wake up to their dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (December 25th). We'll be sure to announce the winners in New Features.

I choose a rainbow Lupe, I think it will go nicely with my Double Rainbow background. Not to mention I love Lupes.

Quick question. What is better: A Robot or Shadow Krawk? I want to know before I calculate any prices so I can decide.

I'd choose Robot. That's a Lab only, while you can buy shadow.

This is so exciting! I entered for a Desert Draik. :wub_anim: TNT is being nice this Christmas! If 10 out of a bazillion can be considered nice. :P

I just entered my Blue Kougra Ride_The_Lightning_1 2.png for hopefully a Desert Draik 2.png?r=595845387!!!! :)

I'm so glad that TNT is doing this; I won't win, but somebody will!! :yes:

I entered for a Desert Draik too!

The ones thing I don't understand, Is Why does everyone like Desert Draiks? O.o'

They're awesome like that! b)

My goodness that was so hard to decide. I know that my actual end-all-beat-all dream pet is a faerie Lenny, because I have a huge love for Peacocks. I can buy a faerie paint brush some day though...they really aren't even THAT expensive...compared to some other brushes.

So I had to go with one of one of my unpaintable dreamies, which was turning my biscut Usul into some form of chocolate pet. Which of course lead to a whole other host of decisions about what breed...but I eventually settled on a chocolate Chomby.

4.png4.png

I entered Zhenir,my orange koi,to be transformed to be a White Draik..<3 *crosses fingers and toes to win*

Btw,thank you so much,TDN for informing about this..Much thankful for that.. :woot: :D

I agree with TNT of there choice on only having 10 people getting there dream prize because if there were to be more, the Neopets and paintbrush rarity would deflate, for example Draiks, Krawks, and Lutari's most people would want to get them.

Edit: Good luck everyone!

Edit: I have a question, if u have another account with a different email can u use both for this? Or can Neopets track your IP? I'm just wondering since I was logged into my other account when I entered and I wanted to know if I was still allowed.

I agree with TNT of there choice on only having 10 people getting there dream prize because if there were to be more, the Neopets and paintbrush rarity would deflate, for example Draiks, Krawks, and Lutari's most people would want to get them.

Edit: Good luck everyone!

Edit: I have a question, if u have another account with a different email can u use both for this? Or can Neopets track your IP? I'm just wondering since I was logged into my other account when I entered and I wanted to know if I was still allowed.

Um, it's ONE "go" per person. That would be horrifically unfair and considered cheating for you to do that O.O

And yes, they can track IPs.

My Blumaroo was lost through the lab, so I'm trying to get him back! I'm thinking island, magma, or maraquan. So hard to chose!

I will say though, looking through my options, Snot and Mutant Blumaroos are pretty funny, so is the mutant gnorbu.

Decisions decisions! I think I'll have to go with my original dream... Maraquan Blumaroo.