Win Your Dream Pet!

hrtbrk

that is soo cool! question: when i entered the giveaway, my pet was male (but i wanted a female royal kougra). now my pet is female, but the image of my dream pet hasnt changed from a male royal kougra. if i won, do you think my pet would become a female kougra? shes female now...

Yes it said in the editorial of this weeks NT Times that the pet will be the same gender as it was when the prize is given...you'll have to make him male again...

EDIT: Although I think I got confused on what you wanted but the basic is if shes female now she will be a female royal. The gender before doesn't matter.

I'm so excited for this ! although the chances of winning are probably like 1/10000000000 or something T-T

I feel like most people asked for extremely rare neopets, like draiks.. but I just asked for an island quiggle (x

I have a question, If I were to win and get my pet into my dream would I still be able to transfer it over to my main? It's because I was on my other account when i entered and I'm not going to enter on my main because that's considered cheating, so can I still transfer my pet over?

Though I'm not positive, there should be no reason you can't transfer it afterwards. If TNT did something crazy like having the pet revert to its previous species/color if it was transferred, I would really hope they would state that in their rules. But if you want to be sure, you could contact TNT with the question.