The all new Avatar Lending Program is here!

Ian

Those avatars that are obtained by having any-coloured pet of a non-LE species (such as the Shoyru one, or there is a Kacheek one too) we won't lend - its much simpler for people to just adopt a basic pet of those species from the pound xD

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and definitely best if you adopt an already created pet instead of creating a new one just to put it in the pound 10 seconds later... Can't tell you how many pets (especially Skeiths) I've seen named something like "HereForAvatar" etc. =(

Yes and definitely best if you adopt an already created pet instead of creating a new one just to put it in the pound 10 seconds later... Can't tell you how many pets (especially Skeiths) I've seen named something like "HereForAvatar" etc. =(

Oh...Gosh. I....you're right. That makes sense. Sorry for asking then. That is really sad though!

*EDIT*

On another note...I was just wondering....for the RoboPet avatar...I have a robopet, but have no idea how to put it into my classic neohome. How do you do that?

Also......how do you change your language on neopets? Like, for the speckled avatar?

On another note...I was just wondering....for the RoboPet avatar...I have a robopet, but have no idea how to put it into my classic neohome. How do you do that?

you don't need a robot pet .. you need a robo TOY (TNT considers them furniture btw so they're sold in the furniture shop , not the toy shop) .. for example Robo Acara or Robo Eyrie or Robo Hissi .. they are toys which can be bought in the shops ... and you can place them in your Neohome robo_acara.gifrobo_eyrie.gifrobo_hissi.gif

Also......how do you change your language on neopets? Like, for the speckled avatar?

scroll all the way down to the end of the page ... you'll see an option and a drop/down menu that will let you change the language ...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm in the same posting boat, but only because I want to borrow the Draik. xD I have a little ways to go on earning that one, but that's cool~! My goal is to have enough posts to borrow in July, 'cause getting 150 posts before then would feel too much like spam. D: D: D:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm in the same posting boat, but only because I want to borrow the Draik. xD I have a little ways to go on earning that one, but that's cool~! My goal is to have enough posts to borrow in July, 'cause getting 150 posts before then would feel too much like spam. D: D: D:

I am building my posts too, 268 avatars and trying for the rest!

Any area of the forums that increases your post count world work. There... aren't enough active topics in the ALP area for you to get 25 posts in any semblance of a good manner.

I need to make about 4 more posts to be eligible for the lending trees. I currently have an elephante with aged slorg and mootix attached that I would love to trade (for loan only) to anyone who has orange grundo, halloween lupe, lenny, spotted tuskaninny, aged snowbunny, aged gruslen, krawk, draik. He is good for 3 avatars if you have bag of peanuts.

I need to make about 4 more posts to be eligible for the lending trees. I currently have an elephante with aged slorg and mootix attached that I would love to trade (for loan only) to anyone who has orange grundo, halloween lupe, lenny, spotted tuskaninny, aged snowbunny, aged gruslen, krawk, draik. He is good for 3 avatars if you have bag of peanuts.

I thought it was 150 posts.. maybe I didn't read the right rules? but that is so kind of you to lend! I have a grey jetsam and an aged mazzew i could possibly be lending as well :)

You need 150 posts if you wish to enter the Draik or Krawk chains.

The ALP does not need any new pets at this time. If you wish to trade or give away any of your pets, please post in our Adoption and Trading Center thread.

You need 150 posts if you wish to enter the Draik or Krawk chains.

The ALP does not need any new pets at this time. If you wish to trade or give away any of your pets, please post in our Adoption and Trading Center thread.

was just trying to be helpful :-) but it's fine if you don't need anymore pets! and thanks for the clarification :)

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck for all!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi. I just recently got a lending chain pet and was wondering how long I should wait before contacting the chain operator again? I got the pet on the 12th of July, but have not gotten word as to who I need to send it to next. It is now the 14th.

Urg, sorry about that. Been trying to get ahold of the new pet owner to find out which account to send it to. Expect a NM later this afternoon when I get ahold of him.

First, I wanted to say how AWESOME the Avatar Lending Program is! I'm so excited to have avatars that aren't "clickies" hahaha. I know I don't have enough posts to qualify for reduced collateral, but I was wondering how much the collateral is reduced for people who have over 100 posts here. Like, if I wanted to borrow something where the collateral is 1,000,000 NP but I had over 100 posts, how much would I pay?

I believe the answer was posted in the ALP Q&A thread but basically:

The collateral reduction for 100+ posts isn't released, because they found that if it was released people would start making a lot of spam posts.

So I suggest getting to 100+ posts and then neomailing them about how much collateral you have and how many posts you have.

You have 80 more posts to go. I can't even get lent FQD with full collateral anywhere so I doubt, generally you wouldn't find another lending program that will allow for reduced collateral :\

We had two FQDs - since my waiting lists for it aren't too long at the moment, I am debating if I need a second one at the moment. I have sold the user's collateral though, mostly thanks to a super awesome staffer who brought the TCG card for a good price :)

I've got a super long Chokato waiting list at the moment - 27ish people - so might put that NP towards a second Chokato card to try and get on top of the waiting times for the Chokato lol

I actually seen a lot people willing to lend chokato for free/no collat so if you're in a rush for it, I suggest stalking the neoboards for a kind lender. But the sketchier your account seems the less likely they are to lend. Someone's chokato got stolen recently and she was doing free lends so I'm not sure how lending will look now.

Well, that's excellent! Am I allowed to ask how long the waiting list for the codestone avatar is?

My sets are currently out, but I have 2 pending requests including yours. You are next.