The all new Avatar Lending Program is here!

Ian

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, with pet lending, I was just wondering, I have a pet Shoyru who I am going to train up in the battledome, and I am happy to lend her out for people to get avatar's off her, I am also willing to give those people the bottled faeries for free if you are going to bless her. I dunno just a thought? I am happy to lend her out once she has enough stats to fight in the dome and win and also once she's old enough :)

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to apply to help lend out pets and aged petpets? because I have a fully aged Mazzew and Slorg petpet, and don't mind adding it to the chain. ^^

We currently have all of the pets and petpets needed for lending. :) We appreciate your offer though.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually seen a lot people willing to lend chokato for free/no collat so if you're in a rush for it, I suggest stalking the neoboards for a kind lender. But the sketchier your account seems the less likely they are to lend. Someone's chokato got stolen recently and she was doing free lends so I'm not sure how lending will look now.

Oh dear! Must have been terrible... :/ I don't look much into the system of avatar lending, because I have barely enough neopoints. Or rather, not enough neopoints. Hope to convince someone I won't run off with their items... are there people who do lending out for chokoto, codestones, etc, if you give them items of equal worth? :)

What are all the requirements to join a pet chain?

I've looked this up because I'm going to in the future.

You want to go here: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=rules_pet

Basically, the short version is, you have to have an account that will accept it--at least 4 months. I just checked your username, and your account is frozen :-/

Beyond that, the absolute minimums are 25 posts and 150 avatars. However, if you have only 25 posts and only 150 avatars, chances are you'll be rejected. As they say, "a higher avatar count can offset a low post count and vice versa. For example, to be lent with a base post count of 25 you will need to have over 200 avatars already unlocked."

There are certain pets that have higher requirements--just check those pages.

We currently have all of the pets and petpets needed for lending. :) We appreciate your offer though.

So, an aged Mazzew has been obtained? I apologize if I'm dwelling on the subject, but one hasn't been listed on the subsite, yet. :(

Out of curiosity, I wanted to check and make sure my application for the Chokato was processed. I don't mind the long wait... I just haven't received confirmation that I'm on the waiting list, yet. :* Also, if I'm not being too much of a bother, where do I stand on the waiting list for the Faerie Queen Doll?

So, an aged Mazzew has been obtained? I apologize if I'm dwelling on the subject, but one hasn't been listed on the subsite, yet. :(

You're right...I checked, and I don't see a Mazzew on the ALP. That might be a good addition if they don't already have it.

Actually, we do have a pet with an aged Mazzew - our lovely Xepha has a Pink Ruki with an aged Mazzew that is being lent for the Pink! avvie instead of the Pink/Huggy combo we had before (since the Huggy has also been aged on our Krawk for a long time). For some reason though that particular change was never represented on the chain updates after our old Mazzew was unattached from my Werelupe by someone who borrowed her.

Does the ALP need a new Chokato (TCG) now? There are a couple up for auction at the moment, and they would cost 3 million apiece.

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=168894787

EDIT: I already have the Chokato avatar, but I just put in a bid for one that was only 2.8 mil. I couldn't pass it up. I'm willing to donate it to the ALP if someone will tell me where to send it. The auction has 30 min - 2 hours left.

Thats very nice of you Karina :) I actually brought one for 2.8mil last night too, with Dennis' collateral (so he got 400k back too which was good), after he got hit with that RE. If you're sure about wanting to donate that much, you can send the card to me (id_24) but if you'd rather just sell it yourself for a bit of profit then go for it!