The all new Avatar Lending Program is here!

Ian

Do I always have to have full collateral to get the item?

The only time we lend for reduced collateral is when a member has over 100 posts here on the forums. Otherwise, full collateral is required.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ALP is a great idea. I was wondering if the ALP had considered lending Battledome items like Prickly Potions or maybe a H4000 Helmet. My pet might be able to fight if I could freeze that silly faerie for a turn.

Edit:

Muhaha... nevermind... found a different approach. But it still might be an option for the potions at least.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Space Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just wanted to thank TDN and its wonderful lenders. I'm so terribly happy right now I have to resist the urge to break out into song.

(because everyone is asleep and my singing would irritate them awake.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for offering the ALP. Words cannot express the magnitude of my gratefulness.

Love to you all. <3

- Rachel

I have asked to borrow FQD, and my collateral is in NP only but you can only trade 800,000NP at a time so would there have to be two trades? One a junk item one the doll?

For collateral that is pure NP, over 800k, Neofriend Only auctions are set up.

We only do trades for the smaller items, or if there's collateral falls under the NP limit when including ETS items.

I think that a great way to start with the ALP is with the item lending ...

I started out with that and now my avvie count is finally above 150! :)

Now I'm just working on upping my post count here ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want to say that I have used the avatar lending program a few times and have been very pleased! Thank you for allowing others to borrow items and pets! This makes obtaining avatars easier!! I am well on my way to 200+ avatars! (I think I'm at 160 something right now...) Just am saving up my neopoints to lend and also going to post here so I can borrow pets too!

:D

I just really wanted to offer my thanks as well for the ALP - I never knew it existed and struggled to buy all the items myself! I've already borrowed one item and planning to borrow a few more in the near future!

This is such a great thing you are doing and very much appreciated...

Also, the avatar checklist and guides are fantastic! Please keep up the good work! :)

The ALP is amazing! I have so many nifty avatars because of it, and am really trying to save up for the rarer items... I only have 1 million neopoints though...

I like this comment because I too have "only" a million neopoints... When I started playing this 9 years ago, the largest bank account you could get was the 1 million+ one... Now that I picked the game back up, I finally reached that 1 million neopoint mark... Yet now, that's not too impressive! Kind of sad... Neopoint inflation perhaps? ...or else a bunch of serious Neopets users! =D

I love the avatar lending program. It saves a lot of neopoints buying useless stuff like the FQD. (esp if you are a guy. and only interested in collecting avatars.) btw, just asking... is there like a donation system on the avatar lending program? like a donation of a small amount of np or smth. I mean, there are items like the MSP(TCG) and bony grarrl club that are UNSPEAKABLY EXP but could be lent out. a donation system of sorts could help out purchasing this stuff for lending.

I just want to say thank you so so so so much for making this available! I have gotten a good handful of avatars from using the lending program! I intend to keep using you guys as well! I am wanting to start with pet lending as well! I am working up to getting my post count on the boards :D

Regarding pet lending, I have read through the rules and requirements, and I'm curious; how many posts would I need to be accepted with my current count of 172 avatars?

O.O Oh wow... Okay. I'd better get posting then! Thanks for letting me know! ^w^

I've been recently going through the avatars list, and saw the Shoyru/Broyu one...and was wondering why that isn't available. All you need is any kind of Shoyru, and then, well, someone can just give it a bottle faerie. There were a few others like that, that I believe could be added to the list of ones that the lending program can do. I'm a newbie obviously and am not sure, but was just wondering....