The all new Avatar Lending Program is here!

Ian

We are pleased to announce that, today, the Avatar Lending Program of The Daily Neopets is now here and brand-spankin'-new. We now have an Avatar Lending Program section on The Daily Neopets which is located at http://alp.thedailyneopets.com. The Avatar Lending Program lends items and pets that unlock secret avatars to Neopians! And it's easy to get involved... just read about the process and request the item or pet you wish!

We hope that you enjoy the brand new ALP!

alpbanner.jpeg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 4 avatar pet (Snow color Shoyru with gruslen), I know they aren't extremely difficult avatars to get and you already have the snow days one taken care of, but I thought I'd offer him to you guys.

I'm perfectly okay with him being used in this, and I'd like him to give as many people avatars as possible.

Is there some way I can apply to have my pet used by TDN?

Thank you very much for the offer Echo :) We do, however, already have two Snow pets (our Draik and our Jetsam) as well as a pet with an aged Gruslen (on our Island Quiggle) so we aren't really needing another. The offer is much appreciated though!

Yay! This is exciting, I'm new to the forums. But i've been using TDN for a long time. Mostly for updates, battledome information, and the avatarlog =)

I hope I could build up a good relationship with the forums and members and be able to actually be apart of this program ^^

Really looking forward to it :]

Yay! This is exciting, I'm new to the forums. But i've been using TDN for a long time. Mostly for updates, battledome information, and the avatarlog =)

I hope I could build up a good relationship with the forums and members and be able to actually be apart of this program ^^

Really looking forward to it :]

I am the same way as you.

I love this so much, so neat and organized :) (I'm not saying that is wasn't organized before, but now it's even more organized :))

I'm already the list to be lent the fire blumaroo :D

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give you a quick update. Since the implementation of the new lending system we have had a huge increase in requests! Please do not submit more than one request at a time, we have received them. I assure you we will get to your request, we are currently addressing each request in the order it was received. Due to the high volume of requests there will be a wait for items. Please be sure to read the rules before requesting an item as well.

There is no requirement for avatar count to borrow items. Thank you!

I was wondering if TDN was about to get bombarded with requests! Not terribly surprising, I suppose. Gotta love avies! :D

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give you a quick update. Since the implementation of the new lending system we have had a huge increase in requests! Please do not submit more than one request at a time, we have received them. I assure you we will get to your request, we are currently addressing each request in the order it was received. Due to the high volume of requests there will be a wait for items. Please be sure to read the rules before requesting an item as well.

There is no requirement for avatar count to borrow items. Thank you!