The all new Avatar Lending Program is here!

Ian

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one has a pet they want to put into the Avatar Lending Program....how does one do so?

Do you mean, you want to donate a pet into the ALP? If that's what you mean, we don't currently need any pets. We have all the avatar pets/petpets right now.

Hi, I have a snow xweetok and a grey uni, so I tought I could lend them, how can I join to the ALP???

For what must be the 10th time, we do not need any new pets at this time. If for whatever reason we need a new pet that cannot be obtained via the ALP's funds or from one of our staff members, we will ask. Until that time, would everyone please stop offering.

I have a pet with a snowbunny, and once it ages I'd be happy to lend him out. :)

We currently have pets and petpets for all of the avatars, so we aren't needing anything for the lending. :) Thank you for offering though.

Pending just means that the chain may or may not run this month. If someone is in a chain that doesn't have enough people, they'll just be shifted to the next month's chain.

Do you mean, you want to donate a pet into the ALP? If that's what you mean, we don't currently need any pets. We have all the avatar pets/petpets right now.

Well I have a grey pet if you guys wanted to have more than one lender. But if not, that's cool too. Just wanted to offer.

We have staff members that run the ALP, and they house the pets when they aren't being lent, and then the pets are just sent from person to person in a chain format. Then it's returned to the original staff member after the chain is completed. So only one pet is needed.

love this new system! <333

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is there a certain avvie count needed?

I think you have to have at least 150 avvies. I want to help by lending items needed for avvies (I have quite a few) but I don't know how. Does anyone really need them? I have things like petpets (not super rare ones) and codestones and so on. I am willing to lend the petpets for 99 days if someone wanted to get the avvy but already has four pets and not enough neopoints. I hope to use the lending too once I've used the forums enough!

We currently have pets and petpets for all of the avatars, so we aren't needing anything for the lending. :) Thank you for offering though.

Okay. ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I assume you're asking about a pet lending application? Because those you have to send before the month you want to borrow in... like if you wanted to borrow in February, you should have applied before Feb 1st (thats when the chain lists for the month are determined). Regardless, there are currently no pending pet lend requests - Anime keeps on top of those pretty well. Perhaps you didn't actually submit an application properly to the system?

If you were asking for an item - particular one of the "big 4" expensive ones - then you need to understand that there are long waiting lists. Those do not go in "months" anyway though, so you would simply borrow when we got to your turn ;)

I usually get to them the day they're submitted... The only reason I'd just delete one is if they either didn't fill out everything they needed to or if they had their NM set to NF only (I have enough NFs on my list as it is). Other than that, everyone who applied will get an acceptance or rejectance NM within 24 hours of applying.

this is so awesome! ive already borrowed a bunch of items and im on the waiting list for the fairy queen doll. :laughingsmiley: i love alp :wub_anim: