The all new Avatar Lending Program is here!

Ian

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There aren't any waiting lists for pets... because we can lend around 25-30 people per month for each pet - and people tend to spread themselves out pretty well over the 13 chains we do :P No-one's been rejected because of a full chain in over a year.

I am sure you could find someone who wants to adopt your Ruki though, any avvie pet is usually reasonably popular :)

There aren't any waiting lists for pets... because we can lend around 25-30 people per month for each pet - and people tend to spread themselves out pretty well over the 13 chains we do :P No-one's been rejected because of a full chain in over a year.

I am sure you could find someone who wants to adopt your Ruki though, any avvie pet is usually reasonably popular :)

Okay, cool. :-)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the awesome program and thank you Spritzie in particular for processing the items for me! :D I feel a bit sorry for requesting so many items continuously... -w- I'll work hard to meet the post count for pet lending.

gotta work on my posts :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a suggestion.

Would it be possible to add another section the the new ALP site where it shows all who is in line for that particular item or pet?

Like the Zafara Double Agent Plushie for example.

In the More Info part it could have the names of the people who want the item, in order from who asked for it first of course. I think it would be easier for those who would like to know how many people are in front of them before they get the pet or item they want.

Just a suggestion. ^_^

Of course it'd be more work for you guys which sucks but you could have a different person just in charge of that ^^

Izzy would have the final say on something like that, but it would be easier for the people that want to know those things, to just ask, instead of having to keep something like that updated when it's possible most people aren't really concerned with it, and we get new requests for those items daily.

Izzy would have the final say on something like that, but it would be easier for the people that want to know those things, to just ask, instead of having to keep something like that updated when it's possible most people aren't really concerned with it, and we get new requests for those items daily.

True but I thought it was bad to keep pestering the ALP people about whats going on with everything.

I don't see the issue with possibly asking once, in the beginning, so you have an idea of how long it will take. And then again, if a crazy amount of time has gone by.

Izzy mentioned that the items requiring an auction take at least several days. So if you took the amount of people in front of you, then gave each person about 3-4 days, then you didn't hear back in that amount of time, it wouldn't really be out of line to check again.

Izzy would have to have the final say on what is excessive for asking, since she's the one that lends the items requiring auctions.

I don't see the issue with possibly asking once, in the beginning, so you have an idea of how long it will take. And then again, if a crazy amount of time has gone by.

Izzy mentioned that the items requiring an auction take at least several days. So if you took the amount of people in front of you, then gave each person about 3-4 days, then you didn't hear back in that amount of time, it wouldn't really be out of line to check again.

Izzy would have to have the final say on what is excessive for asking, since she's the one that lends the items requiring auctions.

Ok. I guess I'll just wait a month or two again before asking whats up. Thanks for helping.

I agree with everything Spritzie has said :) I have my own lists that *could* be put onto a page in the ALP - but I suspect most people wouldn't actually want their names listed since it could give spammers a list of people who have the millions required for collateral D: It really is just better if you just ask, asking once doesn't bother us! Just as long as you're not asking everyday xD

I actually also have avatar pets that I'm not really sure what to do with. I have a pink pet, a snow pet, a grey pet, an island quiggle, and a coconut jubjub. If you don't have any of these, I would be happy to donate them. I was keeping them so that I could "trade" for other avatar pets, but now I think I'm going to go through the avatar lending program once I gain enough posts. The lending program seems like a wonderful program, by the way!

We have all of the pet avatars covered, we even have two that give the Snow Day av. xD So, thanks for the offer, but we don't need any new avatar pets at this time.

I have my own lists that *could* be put onto a page in the ALP - but I suspect most people wouldn't actually want their names listed since it could give spammers a list of people who have the millions required for collateral D:

Honestly, this is the reason I wouldn't want a list posted.

Although I am not eligible for another two months, I wouldn't like the idea of my name up because I don't feel like blocking my NM :/

I generally get a lot of good conversations from people who aren't on my friend's list, so it would be a shame to do such a thing.

If you block Neomail, then you can't be lent either xD I had another request today from someone who has mail set to NF-only (and NF requests blocked too) which means I cannot contact them to let them know the item is available for them to borrow *rolls eyes*

Welcome to TDN Satty :)

The ALP's rules can be found HERE. (The rules for pet lending and item lending are different. Both are listed there.)

thank you very much :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.