The all new Avatar Lending Program is here!

Ian

I'm currently saving up as fast as I can for BGC...I have a feeling I'll get the np faster than the donation fund. So I'm saving up, I'll buy it, and then sell it at a much, much reduced rate to the ALP. I hope. It might take a while. *twitch*

QUESTION: Regarding the lending pets--All of the pet chains are "pending" and not "running" which looks like it means they won't happen. BUT, will you keep my name on a list until it is full and let me know when it's running? Or do I have to re-apply every month until there are enough people?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION: Regarding the lending pets--All of the pet chains are "pending" and not "running" which looks like it means they won't happen. BUT, will you keep my name on a list until it is full and let me know when it's running? Or do I have to re-apply every month until there are enough people?

I'm forever forgetting to update those, to be honest. On the first of the month, I send out ALP confirmations, listing the chains I have you down in and asking that you NM me back so I know you can still be a part of them. If the chain isn't running that month for some reason, I inform you of THAT was well, and shift you to the next month's chain. I've never had a chain not run two months in a row.

• 2 weeks later...

I send the notifications two days before you're set to get the pet. If you want to know the current dates before that, just NM me and ask.

Oh okay! Sorry, it's been like three years since I last borrowed a pet from TDN so I couldn't remember if I was supposed to hear back before then. :P Thanks for your timely reply!

Hi!

I was set to receive the Mummified Ruki today, and I was sent this as a neomail:

You are set to recieve -name removed- on Oct 9th. You'll send the pet on to -name removed-. Please NM me when you accept the pet and when you start the transfer.

I responded to this mail confirming that I would be available to accept the Ruki. I realize the day isn't over as yet, but I still haven't been sent the pet. My timezone is 3 hours ahead of NST, so it's getting a bit late here. Is there a delay in the lending? I don't want to delay the lending chain by accepting on October 10th, if the pet is sent over late today :/ I do have work tomorrow, so staying up until 2.59am (which would be 11.59pm NST) isn't an option for me. Could anyone advise me as to what the situation concerning this lend is? I would appreciate it greatly!

There was a delay in the chain. You should get the Ruki tomorrow. I don't usually inform people of single day delays as I send out enough mail as it is. In the future, just NM me if you have a question.

There was a delay in the chain. You should get the Ruki tomorrow. I don't usually inform people of single day delays as I send out enough mail as it is. In the future, just NM me if you have a question.

Thanks for the response! :) I'm glad I won't have to stay up waiting now :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is totally awesome :D

I mean, I *could* save up for all those super-expensive things, but this is so much nicer ^^

Now I just gotta get my post count up to be eligible XD

This is totally awesome :D

I mean, I *could* save up for all those super-expensive things, but this is so much nicer ^^

Now I just gotta get my post count up to be eligible XD

Actually, you only need a higher post count for the pet lending.

Item lending just requires full collat, unless you don't have that - then the higher post count (100 and above) will be helpful. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about the ALP for the very expensive items. Does anyone knows how long the waiting queues are to be lend the item?

I had requested the ZDAP and waited more then 1 month. Then i asked if i could be removed from the waitinglist, because i could lend the ZDAP from someone else.

A few weeks ago, in November i requested for the Meowclops. I think i have had no conformation of this and i am wondering how many people are in the waiting queue for this item to have an estimation when it is my turn.

I was wondering how the transfers work? Will we get a neomail letting us know that the pet is being transferred or does it sit in the transfer until we accept it? I'm worried! It'll be my first time and I don't want to miss out or do anything wrong. :sad01_anim:

When a pet is transfered to you, you get a notification saying "USER is offering PET for you to adopt!" or some such. Click it, accept the pet. You'll need an open pet space on your account (meaning no more than three pets on it when you get the transfer).

I have a question about the ALP for the very expensive items. Does anyone knows how long the waiting queues are to be lend the item?

I had requested the ZDAP and waited more then 1 month. Then i asked if i could be removed from the waitinglist, because i could lend the ZDAP from someone else.

A few weeks ago, in November i requested for the Meowclops. I think i have had no conformation of this and i am wondering how many people are in the waiting queue for this item to have an estimation when it is my turn.

Waiting list length depends on the item, and the time you ask *shrugs* ZDAP is currently my worst offender with a 3-month waiting list. Meowy tends to be no more than 2-3 people at a time.

I have no pending Meowy requests from you. I do remember getting a direct Neomail from you about Meowy a little while back, but that is not how you request items and thus it was ignored. Please request via the ALP subsite like everyone else.