The all new Avatar Lending Program is here!

Ian

For pet lending, I am not sure the status of the lists. Everything on the lending site says 'pending', for the next month. What about the status of the current month?

I don't mean to be picky, but it would be nice to have a bit more detail, as in, people currently in the chain, estimated wait time when joining a chain.

I've done a couple successful avatar lending's from the site, with items, but looking for the pet part now.

I have Meowy, but he is my most prized possession. I am willing to share, though, along with a few other items. I would like to be in a pet lending chain or two as my Meowy is painted, so probably a bit more in collateral then a regular Meowclops.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anime handles the Pet Lending, so I'm sure she'll be here to answer your questions more specifically, but I can answer a bit of the basics.

As for the current month, the chains are already running, so applications are now only being accepted for January. The lending starts in the beginning of each month and runs through the list of people that joined. So you can know if it's mid month when you apply, you won't be placed in the chain until the following month.

On the first of each month, Anime sends out a Neomail to those who signed up, verifying that you are still wanting to participate in the chains you applied for. She also sends a NM 2 days before you're set to receive the pet, and that contains addition information, like who to send it to afterwards.

Lara is 100% accurate in her description.

As for the chain listing, there are three settings. "Pending" means there are less than 5 people in the chain, "Running" means there are enough people to garuntee the chain will run, and "Full" means there are no spaces left in the pet chain that month. I'm the first to admit that I am very bad about updating the chain status page.

It's actually very rare for a chain to reach "full" status (I've only had it happened twice in a year of running the chains), so when it comes right down to it, you're pretty much garunteed to get into the chain you want so long as you mean the post and avatar requirements. Whether or not the chain will run is a different matter, and I don't always know that until the first of the month.