The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 8

hrtbrk

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried getting all of their petes to beat a certain challenger for the The Welcoming Committee??

EDIT: *Pets

Yeah this was tried on the first day... I just hope you don't have to defeat each challenger with each pet to get it, as my other pets are too weak now I've got them capped with my battlepet LOL

Has anyone tried getting all of their petes to beat a certain challenger for the The Welcoming Committee??

EDIT: *Pets

I REALLY hope this isn't what you have to do to get it... my other pets are ill, D:

Shadow Spectre Zealot's are rather adorable btw, lol... maybe it's just me?

Anyone selling cheap powerful weapons? Or can at least lend weapons?

Anyway... the third batch coming..... O.o

@beeee They look like mutant Slymooks XD Rather cute though XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

oh my this is so not looking good for me! I've only been able to cap the minions, working on capping the brutes at the moment. I don't think I'm going to get very far this round.

If anyone can lend me a really good shield and a weapon for a couple hours I would be super greatful!

I can't quote all of a sudden, D:

@Ryuusei: I honestly had no idea what a Slymook was, until you said that... now I LOVE them, x)

I'm very near to the cap for the minions... then I may stop, lol

I hate waiting for the next wave to come

You guys fight in the battledome a lot don't you? Do you know if its easy to sell golden compasses? I am planning to buy duels but not sure if I can resell them back easily because I dont have a lot of np since i bout a baby paint brush...

I prefer not to buy them now, they are way overpriced... just wait a little I think... is just my oppinion XD