The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 8

hrtbrk

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mouse_angel

Good defense: Shoal Shell Shield, Patched Magic Hat, Sophies Magic Hat and others... Although be warned for their prices have inflated for more than double its original price

Good weapons: Stone Club, Ice Club, Psellias Fighting Fan and if you got some dough... Ylanas Blaster...

Oh and still desperately looking for some BD items. They're really mopping the floor with me... :( Does anyone have Honey Potions? I'm really running low on money. Can anyone lend me weapons? I'm not allowed at the NeoBoards... yet....

The caps are 50 and 30 for this round.

Thanx! So far the Brutes are fairly easy, I'm knocking them down in one turn, though I've only fought 7.

right now my biggest worry is capping the destroyers, I keep losing against them. I'll probably have the same problem when I start battling the conquerors.

How are you guys doing it?! I'm barely winning! (except with the minions though. they're REALLY easy)

Still looking for BD stuff... Oh and Bottled Faeries too!

Geez lol I'm using all my money. I guess this plot taught me.... lol Train everyday XD

lol isnt that kind if defeatist? :P im going to try again, if i lose this time, ill just spend some more nps

bdw does anyone know how to delete a post you wrote? cos ijust doubleposted by mistake upthread and i dnt want to get warned..

EDIT: Lost again. il going to bed sulking :P best of luck to those of you still on the battlefield ;)

i feel bad reading these posts, i wish i had weapons to lend, but i usually sell my weapons before i upgrade to help pay for them. not much you can do in the middle of a fight. dubloon cost hasnt inflated so training is still cheap that way, but slow. i just checked eo codestones are 13k. wow

My guess is six up six down has to be defeat one of each, much in the way five of a kind was last time. The other remains a mystery, my hunch was be part of the first tier but that wasn't it. It will be revealed soon I believe. Maybe it's be involved on the first day of each new wave or something.

Darn... the new ones have arrived... I'm dead.... :crying:

Oh great Shadow Spectres... I bow before you. Please spare me and give me some of your weapons. And I shall give you some cheese XD

Anyone with weapons?! Please?! I'm hopeless :sad01_anim: