The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 8

hrtbrk

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its today (3rd Wednesday of each month) but only for accounts over 60 months... you get 3% off the normal prices :)

I'd better head on over there and see what I can afford! I didn't even know about the Hidden Tower discount day. :P

I've reached my caps with both kinds of spectres, though only barely with the Destroyers, and I accidentally lost my Scroll of Freezing in the process.

I'm 10 hours away from a strength boost, but I think I'll likely need some better gear than an Ylana's Blaster and a Patched Magic Hat. I don't want to spend too much, though. Suggestions?

Man...those Destroyers are seriously making me lose now D:

Any advice from anyone?

Level: 46

Health: 56/56

Strength: AWESOME (63)

Defense: EXCELLENT (53)

Move: AWESOME (62)

Weapons: 2 Scarab Rings, Golden Compass, Greater Healing Scroll, Scroll of The Clouds, Sturdy Blue Shield, and Maractite Cord.

Weak weapons I know ^^; but any advice besides training more xD

Geeez.... they're murdering me. Lol If I didn't use my saved money for paintbrushes, I could have bought better weapons... Lol any suggestions for me? Here are my BD pet's stats:

Level: 13 (I'm trying to get it down to 10. So I can get Burrow. Getting it was my plan but... Unfortunately they gave me a +2 level bonus while training from Level 9... Kept trying with Deadly Dice.. ended up getting me levels... And Coltzan gave me a level up too -_-

HP: 25

Strength: 23

Defence: 22 (Training)

Anybody have extra G bomb, HPotion or other useful BD stuff they don't need. Talk about inflation, all prices went off the hook. Even healing potions went up a hundred. All the stores I bookmarked with good weapons and prices got sold out too... :grrr:

Geeez.... they're murdering me. Lol If I didn't use my saved money for paintbrushes, I could have bought better weapons... Lol any suggestions for me? Here are my BD pet's stats:

Level: 13 (I'm trying to get it down to 10. So I can get Burrow. Getting it was my plan but... Unfortunately they gave me a +2 level bonus while training from Level 9... Kept trying with Deadly Dice.. ended up getting me levels... And Coltzan gave me a level up too -_-

HP: 25

Strength: 23

Defence: 22 (Training)

Anybody have extra G bomb, HPotion or other useful BD stuff they don't need. Talk about inflation, all prices went off the hook. Even healing potions went up a hundred. All the stores I bookmarked with good weapons and prices got sold out too... :grrr:

I don't think you have to be exactly level ten, just at least level ten to get burrow. Try to keep those extra levels. They'll help you.

Be sure to play with your pet. Their mood changes, as it did with the last set. I've killed 14 minions, tied one because I forgot to choose a weapon, and no destroyers for me yet. I would love to buy stronger weapons, but can't afford them because when my account was unfrozen, all of my nps were gone, leaving me broke. :( Good thing I stashed healing potions, not good that I'd just broke 1 mil in the bank before this all happened.

Edit: My BD pet's stats are:

Agility : 22 (GREAT (22))

Attack Strength : 34 (GREAT (34))

Defence Strength : 35 (GREAT (35))

Current hp: 14 / 14

Level : 22

Abilities:

Steam Shield(Level 1), Night Vision(Level 5), Burrow(Level 1), Magic Berries(Level 3), Tough Skin(Level 2), Water Jet(Level 1), Haste(Level 1), Negg(Level 1), Quench(Level 1), Magic Torch(Level 1), Spark(Level 1), Air Shield(Level 1), Twisting Vines(Level 1), Bubble Shield(Level 1), Magic Pebbles(Level 3), Smoke Screen(Level 1),Fiery Roar(Level 1), Flash(Level 1), Heal(Level 1), Nighttime(Level 1)

Weapoms:

Sword of Knowledge, Leaf Shield, Fire Mote, Noxious Nectar, Bone Sceptre, Blue Frost Cannon, Caustic Potion

Sigh this is gonna be hard... I think I need help...

My pet stats are:

Level: 31

Health: 57 / 57

Strength: EXCELLENT (41)

Defence: GREAT (37)

Move: mach 4

Weapons equiped:

Scarab Ring

Scarab Ring

Scroll of Moon Light

Greater Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield

Ornate Fighting Fan

I know... I need good weapons... any sugestions?

Abilities I have are heal, burrow, but can't find sink (any idea which faerie is it from?)

Sink is Level 30 of Dark Faerie I think :) Ornate Fighting Fan is strong but one use ain't it. I kept mine as a souvenir... You should get a Golden Compass. I recently got mine and has proved its worth. (110k NP XD) Other constant hitters are good too like Pike Pike, Scuzzys Comb, etc. Oh and you should get a good bomb. The current bomb I'm using is Illusens Potion. It's cheap and does some decent damage :)

Oh, can anyone also tell me how I can improve my set... I posted my stats on Page 3. Here are my sets:

Weapons:

Scarab Ring, Golden Compass, Downsize!, Leaf Shield, Unstable Slime, Minor Healing Potion (somebody outbidded my so much on a Greater HS :angry: and I need something anyway XD), Jade Staff, Illusens Potion (Saving for Honey Potion)

P.S. I'm trying for the Snowglobe Staff too. (which should it replace in my set...) Lol I used up all my NP on Golden Compass but I'm working hard to earn them again... Currently got 110K in bank, 40K in Shop Till....

Abilities:

Main ones are Burrow and Heal only lol I got other useless ones though. Working for Drain Life, Regeneration, Water Vapour and Sink :D

Wow I'm confused. I just went back to 'into the fray' to see if there might have been any achievements I didn't pick up, and at once the 9th tier was completed. I thought it was half-way the 9th tier, not the 10th? Did I just totally miss a tier there? That ruins my perfect score, lol.

And gee, if the 2nd monster starts at 50 hp, what will the 6th monster be o.o

Heh, I'm waaay too stubborn to consider using that tactic. xD I'll keep trying to win no matter what, although I am drawing a whole lot now.

Yeah drawing is a good tactic, though those bubbling healing goos are costing me a lot .. .lol

It ended not too long ago? Okay, I must have missed it then.

Not yet even near the cap.. only half way.

If serious healing potions are a bit too expensive for you (they are for me), then you may want to simply stock up on a whole bunch of Healing Potion I and use the Punchbag Bob healing trick instead. :yes: Just heal one hit point, challenge Punchbag Bob, use your healers to get back to full health, and visit the status page to withdraw.