The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 8

hrtbrk

This makes no sense. On the first round, I lost 1 hp and this was the next round:

On the last move...

You shine a beam of light at Shadow Spectre Zealot with your Golden Compass!

Shadow Spectre Zealot throws some of their Cursed Elixir at you!!! Wow you feel a little strange... this isn't good.

Shadow Spectre Zealot uses their Aura against you!

You deflect Shadow Spectre Zealot's attack with the Leaf Shield

You defend yourself against Shadow Spectre Zealot!

Shadow Spectre Zealot heals themself by reading from the Greater Healing Scroll.

Shadow Spectre Zealot heals!

Damage:

1 hp

*heals* (16hp)

Damage:

9 hp

-I die and he has 91 and he had 89 after the first round.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do have to do them in order and they're being released two at a time, so it takes well over an hour to get through all six.

But I failed twice in a row so I had to wait extra long LOL :P

Well you did well to get it at all ;)

and i thought id stop over at this thread sense the one in the discussion area is quiet atm.

Is anyone else getting an error like "Opponent not found", or something like that, while in the middle of a fight? It just happened to me while I was fighting a Zealot and it withdrew me from the fight.

happened to me too! and then there was no automatic healing and i had to heal myself to get into the next fight with full hit points.. guess its a glitch

I'm guessing TNT's servers are having a lot of trouble handling the load from this war, to the point where they might be losing records from the fight tables. :(

I've killed each at least once, except for the conqueror and zealot. They are too strong for me. :( Oh well, I gave it my best and did so much better than I thought I would. I'm going to keep trying, though.

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 50

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

Kills: 1

Shadow Spectre Brute

Kills: 6

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

Kills: 0

Shadow Spectre Fury

Kills: 1

Shadow Spectre Zealot

Kills: 0

I think I'm reaching my limit.... The Conquerors have like 230 HP now and the Zealots are getting tougher too. I only tied with 1 Conqueror after quite a few fights.

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 51

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

Kills: 41

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Brute

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

Kills: 27

Shadow Spectre Fury

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Zealot

Kills: 16

So close >< Just need 3 more for the Conquerors and 4 more for the Zealots. I'm still trying though.

I think I'm reaching my limit.... The Conquerors have like 230 HP now and the Zealots are getting tougher too. I only tied with 1 Conqueror after quite a few fights.

Shadow Spectre Minion

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Brute

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

Kills: 27

Shadow Spectre Fury

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Zealot

So close >< Just need 3 more for the Conquerors and 4 more for the Zealots. I'm still trying though.

What are your pet's stats? My pet's stats are so low that they would never be able to do all of that damage. Good job and I hope you make the caps.

What are your pet's stats? My pet's stats are so low that they would never be able to do all of that damage. Good job and I hope you make the caps.

The pet I'm using has these stats:

Level: 47

HP: 90/90

Strength: 65

Defence: 42

Movement: 9

Intelligence: 10

I started training her as soon as I got her in case a plot ever had battling again.

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 84

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Brute

Kills: 58

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

Kills: 29

Shadow Spectre Fury

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Zealot

So close, I think I'll just go to sleep and try to finish tomorrow. My stats are:

Level: 42

Strength: 85

Defence: 72

Movement: 67

HP: 84

My set:

Golden Compass x2

Ice Club x2

Greater Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield

Patched Magic Hat

By the way, for anybody who's really struggling on the Zealots, check out the Yooyuball Goal Net Shield. When you get hit with the Geraptiku Attack Leaf, Dusty Magic Broom, or Stink Bomb, all the air will be blocked (since it blocks all air if hit with any earth icons).

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 84

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Brute

Kills: 58

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

Kills: 29

Shadow Spectre Fury

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Zealot

So close, I think I'll just go to sleep and try to finish tomorrow. My stats are:

Level: 42

Strength: 85

Defence: 72

Movement: 67

HP: 84

My set:

Golden Compass x2

Ice Club x2

Greater Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield

Patched Magic Hat

By the way, for anybody who's really struggling on the Zealots, check out the Yooyuball Goal Net Shield. When you get hit with the Geraptiku Attack Leaf, Dusty Magic Broom, or Stink Bomb, all the air will be blocked (since it blocks all air if hit with any earth icons).

O.o dear god, hes right i forgot about that and i have like 8 or 9 of them ive been hoarding in my sdb going "worthless in this senario"

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 54

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

Kills: 48

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Brute

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

Kills: 30

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Fury

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Zealot

Kills: 20

(cap reached)

FINALLY!!!! And I so did not realize if you draw in your score it counts towards your cap, so I ended up killing extra destroyers, and I still had to get the achievements so had to do a few extra of them too. *Hopefully drawing, and not winning won't affect our overall score, since the cap was actually reached* This only took me like forever to do!

:sigh: I've been pretty busy this weekend and can't seem to show up in Neopia when the Zealots are out!! I hope I don't miss them, because I haven't gotten my Fearless Deeds yet!!!! And I haven't had much trouble with any of the other challengers...but I'm nervous about the Zealots. Has anyone been keeping track of when the waves come in? Is it on the hour? And do we know when to expect waves of Zealots?

The waves come in as previous waves are cleared. Each wave consists of two challenger types. First come the Minions and Destroyers. When those are taken out, there'll be a short breather, and then the Brutes and Conquerors will show up. Once those are gone, there'll be another break, after which the Furies and Zealots will attack. Rinse and repeat. :)