The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 8

hrtbrk

Chapter 8 of The Faeries Ruin is out and we've successfully helped Brynn retrieve the book - but will it contain the secret to Faerieland's troubles?

faeries_ruin_ch8.jpg

Now we'll head into The Battle of Brightvale, and face SIX new Shadow Spectres, two at a time!!

Check out our plot guide for more details and information!

Fearless Deeds:

The Welcoming Committee - Solution: Defeat one Shadow Spectre Destroyer, one Shadow Spectre Conqueror and one Shadow Spectre Zealot.

Six Up, Six Down - Solution: Beat (win or draw) ONE of each challenger in this order: Shadow Spectre Minion, Shadow Spectre Destroyer, Shadow Spectre Brute, Shadow Spectre Conqueror, Shadow Spectre Fury, Shadow Spectre Zealot.

Well-Rounded - Solution: Use all different stances (Fierce, Jump, Normal and Cautious). Do not have to be used during the same battle.

Be sure to check out TDN's Battlepedia for all of your battling needs - from the best weapons, to the damage calculator and more!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess for 6 up six down is win 6 and lose 6

Ohh and if anyone is wonderin, for the Shadow Spectre Destroyer, every time u defeat it it gains 4 hp

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't eve own a healer :P (May have to by the end)

What my battles have been like,

Turn 1- ?

Ylana Blaster - Snowglobe Staff and Defend

You keep doing this until he's frozen, then you lash out with your 2 strongest weapons while he is frozen with fierce attack

After, I use Defend/Burrow and 2 strong weapons. You will still take a bit of damage, but use fierce attack every turn, you could take 50-70 damage.

How many Hit Points can it heal? *curious*

The greater healing scroll heals 50HP and is a good item to have.

Oh my =O Maybe I should get it then since my battledome pet has only 56 HP...xD

I would definitely recommend it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Do you guys know what items should I upgrade for my Kacheek?

I have:

Scarab Ring

Green Frost Cannon

Bronze Scorchstone

Downsize!

Scarab Ring

Leaf Shield

Thief Dagger

Stone Club

Kacheek Stats:

Name : greet_111

Species : Kacheek