The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 8

hrtbrk

Another wave passed... 84 and 40.

That said, the very moment the Destroers were killed, it was only a matter of seconds when 7000 Minions were swatted.

Theory on Welcoming Committee: Be involved on the first tier before it closes?

Six up Six down has gotta be defeat one of each.

My thoughts exactly :)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive killed 17 or 18 minions so far but i can only tie the bigger one. my pets stats are 34 defence training to 35 20 str and 27 hit points im usunng a psellias fan and golden compass

any advice? im trying to get my friend to lend me his g bomb and h potion he hardly ever plays anymore

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hmmm nice tieing is good ive killed 40 minions now and its getting harder i cant wait for my 35 defence to finsih

you can beat something you have capped to qualify

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What's the cap for the minions and the destroyers. So far I've killed 21 minions, waiting for the next wave now!

As far as I know you just get the highest amount of plot points for that opponent. We do get prizes for fighting in a tier once its completed.

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 50

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

Kills: 40

(cap reached)

Thank goodness... I must say I love my new weapons (yay for Hidden Tower discount day) they made that so much easier :laughingsmiley:

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 50

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

Kills: 40

(cap reached)

Thank goodness... I must say I love my new weapons (yay for Hidden Tower discount day) they made that so much easier :laughingsmiley:

when was hidden tower discount day?

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.