TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad that Faerie Cloud Racers isn't working. Ho humm... probably won't be able to use it today at all, either to get the double points. I didn't get my dailies done :c Ahhh! I hope the Tombola is back open, at least. It was closed when I checked earlier. That, at least, shouldn't have anybody turned to stone at it xD

Just a small update... healing springs for me is down but I just bought a book from the bookshop to see if it would let me and the whole city is still working for me.... the husband can't spin the wheel of excitment but everything else works for him :| how weird :mellow:

Tombola is still working don't worry...

ANd I know they are still faerie *Has Faerie Pteri*, I was just wondering if the PB was usable or not...cuz Vameria was painted the day she was made...which was long before this mess started...

yep! Cleaned everything logged out... and logged in... and nothing... and like i said my husband can't do some of the stuff I can.... why is the magical grundo plushie gone for you guys?!?! Hes not even a faerie

I don't know...but we know it's not location based now at least, because if your married I ASSUME he is in the same location you are >.>

And even hard refresh and clearing history didn't work...I guess you are just crazy with the luck XD

He lives in faerieland though.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Announcements