TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

It wasnt a love arc : P

the true quote was going to be

"hanso, I l-------ook horrible when I cant visit the rainbow pool to touch up my color"

Hee hee :laughingsmiley: I thought this was pretty funny too! And this gives me another reason to think that the faeries will be saved. I'm pretty sure neopians would riot if the rainbow pool disappeared for good!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all right! now that chapter 16 is up let's get this thread active again! I'm curious about what's going to happen next. I mean, Brynn is now the only main character that has not been turned to stone. How do you think she'll save the day? And what happened to the artefact that Xandra was holding?

Now, are we thinking that everyone is turned to stone or just Xandra and Hanso? Because when I read it I though it kind of was showing that they turned to stone and I guess I just assumed that everyone else was un-petrified.

Well, if there's any time for her to steal that super cool ultra expensive weapon she's always wanted...It is now ;)

And it works perfectly for a future story me and my brother came up with an idea for. :yes:

Well, it's meant for my brother's Flowlight saga really, so it'll have to wait until he finally gets round to it. *insert general grumbling* You can look up antiaircraft_3 on the Times if you want to read what he's finished so far. :yes:

I'm getting the feeling this is how the plot is going to end though. And if so, good on TNT for some (fairly) impressive storytelling.

The plot is definitely ending soon, Faerieland is back in a new location and all the faerie-related activities appear to be working again. This is awesome!

WOAH! You're right! This new Faerieland is all.....green and colourful and stuff......it is freaking me out.....

Why does TNT have to change Faerieland's layout every few years? I'm still used to the old html map!

I think the best part of this plot was faerie land going down, and worst being this ending. It was so sweet, I think I have several cavities.

Wow, I can't believe it's officially over! It was somewhat abrupt, but I enjoyed it :) Though I AM sad that we'll have to wait until 2011 for the prize shop...9 days to go ;)

I think the ending was nicely done. Though I know it was a little too happy-ending for a lot. I thought it was great that Hanso freaked Brynn out at the end. :laughingsmiley:

And I think the change to Faerieland was great. I'm glad they left it on the ground and that they'll adapt to live there, instead of returning to the clouds.

I think the ending was nicely done. Though I know it was a little too happy-ending for a lot. I thought it was great that Hanso freaked Brynn out at the end. :laughingsmiley:

And I think the change to Faerieland was great. I'm glad they left it on the ground and that they'll adapt to live there, instead of returning to the clouds.

I liked that too...Maybe the epilogue will show them being more active in the lives of the residents. Fyora did say that there was, perhaps, some truth to Xandra's words.

It'll be nice to have it on the ground; my poor Kougra's feet get tired whenever we take the stairs and the Uni's are not happy at all when we try to get rides.

Heh, ah TNT, you really love spinning up those somewhat anti-climatic happy endings don't you? Oh well, at least we got to see Jazan looking all sad and adorable. xD

The best part is... Xandra is still stone. And now we don't have to find some way to work around Hanso. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hmm found the ending a bit abrupt and too sappy though I guess it's to be expected What I ask is what about Oblivion? Last I looked we still only made a tiny dent in his health He and all those little monsters need to be dealt with. Someone had mentioned an epilogue so I guess that may cover it. Looking forward to see prizes. I've never actually taken part in a plot so I'm a bit excited :)

Well, it seems likely that Oblivion and his buddies were banished properly when the Faeries were restored with their magic. :yes:

Whaaaat? He wasn't that much of a dead weight during the plot! [da dum tsh!]

Actually, I was referring to a story that my brother is planning to write sometime. xD

Announcements