TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i think the last page of comic 13 is becoming my new background because that is TOTALLY epic.

I was thinking the same thing. Also, may I point you to this lovely thread for someone else's interesting Xandra thoughts http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/22668-it-is-not-xandra-or-is-it-the-reverse-xd/

Yea i think the last page of comic 13 is becoming my new background because that is TOTALLY epic.

I have to agree. I need that wallpaper, NOW! And whichever NeoArtist did that deserves a raise!

EDIT

I really hope Faerieland wasn't responsible for that large crash at the end of chapter 13.
Well, if you look right under the left lightning bolt you can see a tower, so I'd say it's Faerieland. Which is. Totally. EPIC! :woot:

Now when you click the "Something horrible has happened" link, it displays the last page of the comic, instead of taking you to the comic.

EDIT: And it replaces Faerieland. At the bottom, the link says "See the old map"

I got a really good capture of the image here: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa480/karashata/FaerielandCrash.png Image removed.

I wouldn't mind making some backgrounds from it if people wanted, as long as they told me what size they need. The image doesn't fit any standard wallpaper ratio though so there would be some open space unless I filled it in with something.

EDIT: Looks like someone already beat me to posting an image capture. Ah well... Offer still stands though if anyone wants to take me up on it.

Just want to note I removed the capture I took from my photobucket album, so that link is no longer valid (I'll probably go back in a minute or two and remove it).

On a similar note, I replaced it with an optimized version of the image direct from Neopets' site for 1366x768 monitors (image dimensions are actually 1256x768 since it doesn't fit the standard ratio). You can get that here: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa480/karashata/Faerieland_Crash-1.jpg

Really? Where was it? But I guess that makes sense since everything was green and leafy not pink and fluffy.

I believe it was Faerieland. There's a Faerieland BG I found that looked exactly like the spot where the festival was.

I believe it was Faerieland. There's a Faerieland BG I found that looked exactly like the spot where the festival was.

It was in Faerieland, remeber who was the host of this year's festival? :whistle:

Somehow I think this is related to some dark faerie...

@Dante No problem!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Announcements