TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but atleast they didn't drag it out like this. -.-

That said, FL is sinking. From 10000 feet to 8000 now. :P Expect battling on Monday then.

I'm not so sure - isn't neopets birthday this week - I think they;ll probably forstall it because of that. Although the only birthday I've been around for is the last one so I don't know what the general is...last years was somewhat extravagent|

I'm sure the GMC is coming up soon as well...

Yes, but atleast they didn't drag it out like this. -.-

That said, FL is sinking. From 10000 feet to 8000 now. :P Expect battling on Monday then.

Woah, woah, woah... How on earth do you know how high up faerieland is? Is there a stat on how much it has sunk somewhere?

I'm not overly anxious for another battledome step, my pets aren't exactly the best battlers out there even with the training and weapons I've given them since the first battledome step. That said, I suppose I wouldn't mind *one* more battledome step if it means the plot's coming toward its end. I really miss being able to do jobs and quests and other Faerie-related activities blocked by the plot.

I'm not overly anxious for another battledome step, my pets aren't exactly the best battlers out there even with the training and weapons I've given them since the first battledome step. That said, I suppose I wouldn't mind *one* more battledome step if it means the plot's coming toward its end. I really miss being able to do jobs and quests and other Faerie-related activities blocked by the plot.

i agree; i miss illusen's quests and jhudora's quests, especially since the leaf shield has inflated a lot and also since i was going to try to get illusen's or jhudora's wand through the quests...

I've been missing the Grundo Plushie daily, but I'm loving the plot. Though I'm really curious as to who's responsible.

i dont really think tnt should have closed the grundo plush, since the faeries don't really run it...unless now they're telling us that the faeries are the ones who enchanted the plushie of course.

I just wish a plot step would come OUT already >=O I can't take much more!

YEAH omg TWOcomics WITHOUT any steps. That's just plain annoying. the second comic didnt even make sense, since brynn should not have been able to fight the shadow creature thingys off that fast, unless she ordered them and was the one who froze the faeries. i doubt that since she would not command the shadow creatures to attack brightvale...

I'm with ya, Spritzie. I've been training, but it's getting difficult to maintain. So expensive. >_< But regardless what step comes next, I'll attack it with gusto and do the best I can. All you can really ask for, right?

I only got to take advantage of one free training session for Lili. Hers take 10 hours now. Still, it was appreciated. Though I think I would've preferred a plot step as a birthday present. :P

I was hoping there wouldn't be anymore BD steps, but I know there will be. I was really expecting one in the last chapter. That was weird that there wasn't one.

I should probably get some healing item for Spritzie, since she only has 36 HP.

Announcements