TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

When trying to visit areas of Faerieland, a message pops up that says

Faerie Festival

Oh no! All the faeries have been turned to stone! What could be happening?!

Possibly a new plot?

Edit- Virtually EVERY area of the site that has a faerie has the same message. Illusens glade is down, the cooking pot, the neggary, snow faerie quests, all down. Some people are not seeing this message though...no idea why.

NOTICE: This board is for general discussion and theories about the plot. If you are having trouble with a step, please check and see if it has been answered elsewhere, and make a new thread if it has not.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The soup faerie is still up, and if you visit the healing spring, you get...

Oh no! All of Neopia's faeries have turned to stone, but there's some residual magic that lets the Healing Springs still function. Use at your own risk!

But when you try to use it...

Who exactly is going to heal your pet? No one's here!

edit- Soup faerie is gone now.

Oh no! All the faeries of Neopia have been turned to stone! Thankfully, the Soup Faerie made an extra-large pot of soup, which should last for many days yet...

This just occurred recently, too. As of 3am NST today it was still available, so who knows what's going to happen. I smell a plot too and can't wait, though losing the faerie items is saddening. *laughs* I'm getting it from all Faerie areas as well, not just the springs or faerie land. Poogle racing is affected, Math's Nightmare is not. Nor are the coloring pages and the faerie caves game. Faerie Paintbrushes is unavailable, too, as is the faerie food shop, job agency, petpet store, weapons store, bookshop, or furniture store. Faerie bubbles game, faerie -quests-, and the personality quiz are also down. Anyone found anything different in Faerieland that was NOT previously there yet?

EDIT:

The Hidden Tower

An invisible tower in the Queen Faeries tower has been home for hundreds of years to the most powerful items in Neopia. She is now selling them to raise money for Faerieland... can you afford the price???

NOTE - Please only click on these items if you wish to make a purchase!!!

Oh no! All the faeries of Neopia—even Fyora, the greatest of them all—have been turned to stone! Well, it looks like the shop is still open. Anyone with enough Neopoints to buy these rare treasures would certainly be honourable and leave the Neopoints behind... right?

This is also in the Hidden Tower:

Oh no! All the faeries of Neopia—even Fyora, the greatest of them all—have been turned to stone! Well, it looks like the shop is still open. Anyone with enough Neopoints to buy these rare treasures would certainly be honourable and leave the Neopoints behind... right?

I'm a little bummed because I can't use the Shop wiz- I had a faerie quest, but I can't cancel it because all the faeries are rocks. So I'm locked out of it.

But I do hope this is a plot and not just a ..."Oh no, save the faeries, pay neopoints!"

Sheesh I go to class for an hour and this happens :weird: I wonder what will happen next! But what I really want to know is why they would start a new plot when their site is having all of these problems. Doesn't make sense to me...

I'm a little bummed because I can't use the Shop wiz- I had a faerie quest, but I can't cancel it because all the faeries are rocks. So I'm locked out of it.

But I do hope this is a plot and not just a ..."Oh no, save the faeries, pay neopoints!"

If it is a "Pay Neopoints" thing forget it, I have enough trouble saving for my draiks let alone another "Pay neopoints!!!" thing. I feel your pain too as far as SW goes, I was going to cancel my quest yesterday 'cuz it was Earth Faerie and I thought 'Naw, I'll do it tomorrow,' and then today...D: I'm never delaying again V.V;;

And about the festival: Each year, the Faerie Festival is held in a new place, depending on what type of faerie the hostess is. A few years back, Psellia hosted the festival upon a cloud in the sky. Two festivals ago, Illusen welcomed everyone to her glade for delicious sweets, and last year Nereid hosted this gala event in the slowly rebuilding Maraqua, which was still a secret to most Neopians at the time.

This year, the most unlikely hostess of all will be Jhudora the dark faerie. There has been playful muttering among the light faeries that they will be sure not to sample any food until she herself has eaten some first. Fyora has made it clear, however, that even though dark faeries (especially Jhudora) aren't generally considered the trustworthiest sort, they are faeries nonetheless, and their turn to host a festival has arrived. Rumour has it that Jhudora has only grudgingly agreed to host the event on her dark cloud, due to pressure from the queen.

Many of the earth faeries have asked Illusen whether or not she'll be attending. "Well, Jhudora did come when the festival was hosted at my glade few years ago, although I have a sneaking suspicion that she was responsible for the 'soup incident.' I can't really pass up the opportunity to return the favour, or harass her by being nice to her, now can I?" was the earth faerie's only response, followed by a mischievous grin.

Though the Faerie Festival is held in a different spot each year, one thing always remains the same: it's never boring - the fire faeries make sure of that.

So if this is up to date, Jhudora is hosting... and she's been turned to stone herself...

I just checked the crossword:

This area is not available, because all the Faeries of Neopia have been turned to stone!

Anybody know any other faeries?

Edit:Neggery:same thing.

Taelia too.

Read the topic, EVERY faerie is stone now.

Wasn't there a stone statue of a faerie in maraqua somewhere?

There is, but it's never done anything. It's the Darkest Faerie, but between the Altador Plot and the Playstation game, she's had her time.

EDIT: Here as it's a bit hard to see. Nothing changed with it.

Ah alright I wasn't sure. Some people on the boards think that this could be like the return of the darkest faerie though. I have no idea, I didn't participate in that one at all.

It could be very well, since Altador was her last appearance and she was planning to have her revenge if you participated in that one. It's a possibility, but there are others too, I'm sure. A new land, especially. They love to tie plots to that. *humms* Darkest fairie is most obvious... doesn't mean it's correct though.

Announcements