TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

Oh haha I see alright then, I wasn't sure if he really was or not. Apparently the faeries are still giving quests you can't turn in or quit as well.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh haha I see alright then, I wasn't sure if he really was or not. Apparently the faeries are still giving quests you can't turn in or quit as well.

All right, let's all give a nice big round of applause to TNT for closing every Faerie in 5 minutes but forgetting to turn off the Quests!

:laughingsmiley: I'm having visions of the Rodney King Riots in my head! You'll know if your neighbors are neopets players cause they'll be burning their computers on the front lawn

That made me lol! But seriously, TNT definitely wont do that. And I think that this must some how be related to Altador because of the stone, but it is taking place in Faerieland.

IDK...people don't remember what their April Fools Day jokes used to be like...example: Saying they would release fifty new pets only to say "Haha! We got you!"

So For all we know this COULD be a prank....

IDK...people don't remember what their April Fools Day jokes used to be like...example: Saying they would release fifty new pets only to say "Haha! We got you!"

So For all we know this COULD be a prank....

Yes but that was April Fools. Quite honestly if someone didn't catch onto that soon after it went up they either have no sense of humor or they're just not that bright.... and TNT has ONLY done site-wide pranks for April Fools.

The wheel of excitment is still up :D and thats IN faerieland.... any idea why?

Probably because they know they'd be murdered if it went down again.

I remember those April fools day "jokes"

TNT is full of some MEANNNNNNNNN people! I wouldn't put anything past them

Exactly, I mean they only stopped those ones because they were so backlogged with complaints for two months after one of them, but really, While I hope they do something other than a neopoint dump, I wouldn't put a prank past them, even this late in the year...

I was just thinking. Good thing they didn't do this stone thing on Friday night. Since they only update the news on the weekdays we would have had to wait all weekend for them to tell us what was going on :)

Another fine example of "Not that evil." While polt parts have been known to release on Fridays, full plots usually begin on Monday or Tuesday.

It is down for me too. The plushie works for me too. :)

And I was thinking, if this did turn into a real plot, there might be an avvie at the end! Wouldnt that be a lovely avvie?

It was down for me for 2 days i kept getting Errors today was the first day it actually worked for me

2 days ago was likely a residual effect from the T&C update nuttiness. And it's down for me too- I guess there's some cache issues going on here.

Announcements