TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News it out.

# Oh no... We were going to remind you to claim your prize for the Faerie Festival, but it seems like something awful has happened... All the Faeries appear to have turned to stone. :(

# Visit the Rainbow Pool for a look at the new Faerie Lutari. All Neopets can now be painted this brilliant colour! Though the Faerie Festival has come to an abrupt end, at least we can continue to celebrate through our Neopets!

Yes, until tommorow

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Also, just noticed that the news is dated for tomorrow, 21st. Which means we won't have any news tomorrow either will we? Or do you think that's just a typo?

Yes, there will be news tomorrow. It's always dated a day ahead.

There are three options

1) They're still setting it up, and it will be released later.

2) It will start at midnight

3) It will start tomorrow with the news.

I'm going to guess (and hope) that it starts at midnight since they keep reminding us to redeem our daily prize.

*woo*

I really hope this is meant to be a new plot. I finished the Altador plot about a week ago (after giving it up a year ago & deciding to try it again) & I've been wishing a new one would come up.

Too bad it looks like we have to wait until tomorrow to find out :(

Well whatever it is I hope they release the news soon or i'm afraid we're all going to go mad just waiting! I know I will lol!

OMG!!!!!! I think this could be a new NEOPETS PLOT!!!!! :laughingsmiley: That´s why all this things happened. We have to explore all around Neopia, to see what´s going on in different locations. If it's wht I think, we'll going to have lots of fun. ^_^

Announcements