TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Faeries will be un-stoneified first, and then there's the real plot.

Could be...Maybe they won't remember who did that to them?

yes turning them all into statues is highly profitable. especially the queen till you undo it on her and she whacks your head with her staff x.x i dont want to think about the icons fayoras staff deals out in one blow

{dragon ball z referance} ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!! {watches the 9000 icons go accross the screen}

I saw JellyNeo's tweet earlier and came on here and have been lurking this thread ever since. One person up thread asked why they'd do this now, with all the trouble the site has been having. I wondered that too. The past couple days I couldn't get on because things were taking minutes to load. The first thing that came to mind was it was being used as a distraction, but it still seems like a bad idea.

That said, it would be nice if there was a real plot. I've never participated in something Altador level.

well this is crazy. hmm so that means anywhere with faeries is down and there all stone. im going out on a limb here but could it be someone with a relic paint brush painting them all stone for a attempt at world domination? {coughslothcough}

I agree!! Maybe it is Sloth.... that would be interesting

AHA I JUST CHECKED ON SUNNYNEO AND THEY SAID THERE WAS THIS SPANISH FAQ AND IT SAID THAT THERE WILL BE A PLOT CALLED THE FAERIE'S RUIN!!! HERE IS THE PIC THAT WENT ALONG:!

faq_80x80.gif

!!! x_x OMG OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!

AHA I JUST CHECKED ON SUNNYNEO AND THEY SAID THERE WAS THIS SPANISH FAQ AND IT SAID THAT THERE WILL BE A PLOT CALLED THE FAERIE'S RUIN!!! HERE IS THE PIC THAT WENT ALONG:!

faq_80x80.gif

THAT IS AWESOME!! I can't wait to do a plot!!

faq_80x80.gif

Yes, They posted that, but it was on the Neopets board which TNT promptly removed. For all we know this was someone jumping to a conclusion and posting it. Remember, we have NO way of knowing if it was a reliable source for information.

Omg, i thought all the faeries are supposed to be turned to stone?

I just received a quest from The Darkness Faerie asking me to get 'Blue Wocky Keyring'! o_O

maybe she's the one that stoned the other faeries because she wasn't invited to the party...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic is being moved to a better area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Unreleased News’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

Omg, i thought all the faeries are supposed to be turned to stone?

I just received a quest from The Darkness Faerie asking me to get 'Blue Wocky Keyring'! o_O

maybe she's the one that stoned the other faeries because she wasn't invited to the party...

Apparently people are still getting quests because TNT forget to turn them off.

Announcements