TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

AotA did suck. It was NC based. :sick01: I hope this plot is fun and interesting with lots of prizes! :D

I know TNT can do whatever they want... but can they do that? How much was NC involved in it? I know it couldn't have been 100%. I was here at the time, but I kept saying "I'll check out the plot tomorrow." Next thing I knew, Moltara was announced and it was over.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might not be fair, but I don't think it's that big a deal. They weren't forcing anyone to participate. I'm not good at games, so it would've been a waste to spend NC on it, so I just didn't do it. There will always be other plots.

Still nothing...

I understand putting some extra NC features in, like with the AC, New Game Challenge, etc. But they shouldn't take it beyond that.

I don't know what stats of NC users. I know there's people who won't use it ever, people that use it when they win it, people that get it once in awhile (like me) and people that love it and use it often. But regardless, they shouldn't make things like plots, too NC involved.

Aye, I came back from a hiatus when the AotA plot was nearly completed. Cash-strapped in reality, I was not going to buy NC just to participate in some things. It was indeed a painfully dull and slow-moving plot for me. So, I don't count it as a plot. :D Only a waste of time. :3

@Livvy: Glad I was able to make your day xD

It figures that this is the day I have off from school :P I've been watching movies ever since I got up, and it's really not distracting me well lol *sigh* Just a little longer...

Announcements