TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is there an NC Mall link on the page? <_<

I caught that too...Look, I love Neopets, but I don't have money to throw out on NC Cards.

Time will tell...

It will be just like every other thing that includes NC. lol

You can buy themed items and/or a ticket to get additional prizes.

They're adding plot related items to the NC Mall. So far they've added Stone Faerie Wings.

:O! I love them! So tempting but none of my pets wear wings :/

*Goes and looks at wings* they are super cute!!! BUT I'm not paying 150NC for them! Does that equal a dollar fifty? lol I can't remember the last time i bought NC :laughingsmiley: I hope they just put out NC items... not sell extra plots stuff :(

P.S. off topic... Snowanger is sleeping!

*Goes and looks at wings* they are super cute!!! BUT I'm not paying 150NC for them! Does that equal a dollar fifty? lol I can't remember the last time i bought NC :laughingsmiley: I hope they just put out NC items... not sell extra plots stuff :(

P.S. off topic... Snowanger is sleeping!

Yeah, I went to Snowager, got blasted, & realized there's no access to the Healing Springs. Curse my inability to avoid Snowager . . .

Last move, I swear. Also, topic title has been changed to make this the General Discussion Board.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘The Faeries' Ruin’.

EDIT: Notice added to first post. This is for discussion and theories- plot steps and help go elsewhere, k?

Oh. My gosh. I was just on the Neoboards, looking for information about the plot... that place is terrifying! 0_0 *huddles in a safe corner of TDNF* I'm definitely sticking with TDNF for my information.

I'm with you i;m just waiting to see what happens next and what we have to do I've found so many of the last plots that were similar to this were too hard for me i'm not a game player and the high scores required to get to the next stage is always annoying, but i like the first chapter i just want to know what next i'm so inpatient.

@ livvy: thats true plus i found nothing to connect him with faeries on here http://pinkpt.com/neodex/index.php/Jazan.

however it does seem strange that he's at the scene of the crime before King Altador and look at his shifty eyes in that panel where he says 'yes... of course'! something is up with him!

I won't deny that, something is definitely up with him. But I don't think he's the real villain in this one. It's too easy. Just like... um... I've already forgotten his name. xD The roguishly handsome Ixi.

I can play Math Nightmares but not any other faerie game. I think TNT only blocked games with the word "faerie" in it. Also, you can't even access the Faerie Personality Quiz. That's weird isn't it? :S

Announcements