TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone try checking the page coding to see if TNT 'accidentally' left a hint?

Haha...nvm, Fyora is right in front of me...didn't recognize her...DANG STONE!

It's funny seeing the pies on the table are not stone yet the one in her hand is...if what they touch turns to stone, shouldn't the grass be stone for the ones sitting/standing on it?

Edited by Azeruth

Wouldnt it be cool if the plot related to NQII? Ive always been curious about the person at the end who has a problem with Rohane. Mabey a Dragon like King Terask really exists in neopia, not just in a computer simulation. The chances of this being true are probably very slim, but oh well.

i wonder if maybe the people who can still do the wheel and such are the ones that got their prize from the faerie festival that day?

i got my prize before they turned to stone, and i can still do everything except healing springs.

I got my prize yesterday around 6am NST, and I don't have access to anything in Faerieland. So I don't think that has anything to do with it.

I hope they start it today/tomorrow as well. I'm anxious to get back to spinning the wheel of excitement every two hours, for one reason! I made some good money off of that. Plus I'd like to have the opportunity to actually participate in a plot for once. ^_^

I'm also excited, but I'm trying to keep calm. Just because every time I get impatient about something, it never happens. :laughingsmiley: But I do hope they "leave some hints" lying about soon. I actually have a week off from drama; now would be a good time for stuff to start happening.

Huh. I just got one of those "this should not be happening now" faerie quests. :rolleyes_anim: Silly TNT. Though I suppose it's better than deleting all current quests.

And I'm fairly sure this WILL be a plot. I mean, you can't just stone all the faeries and then not offer SOME kind of explanation.

...poops and... giggles...? *falls on floor laughing* What the...? xD I have never heard that before! Ahaha... *snorts* Oh, that's funny. Oh my gosh. I think that made my day.

*picks self up* Back to the topic at hand. I don't want to say they OWE us a plot, per se, but... they owe us a plot.

Probably a big mixture, some puzzles, some games, some annoying "Feed Me, Wash Me, Heal Me" thing like the bird in the Altador Plot (forgot the name, starts with a v) (Vaelous or something, thought of it after I wrote this :P) and some more puzzles. Probably nothing too hard but not crazy easy.

Edited by Azeruth

I'd like to avoid another Vaeolus type task; that was annoying. But if it's there, it's there, and at least that's better than AotA. (Which, by the way, I was on hiatus for, so I don't know what sucked so much about it, but apparently it did. So as long as it's not another AotA, I'm happy.)

I'm using the downtime to check the news as well as playing games to unlock some Avatars. Seeing all the Avatar Counters on the forum is giving me Avi-Envy . . . now I actually have the time to get them

What? A straight-up NC-based plot? That's so not right!

Yeah. This basically HAS to be better than that. Unless they decide it was all for *snickers* poops and giggles. *suppresses own giggling*

Announcements