TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Can't play Faerie Cloud Racers <_< I guess that's why that was the double NP game for today, to make it more obvious that something is going on?

Well, lets take a look at the area that the faerie festival is in. Anyone recognize it?

Edit: And who is the faerie in the statue that was already stone?

That was the Darkest Faerie...Methinks, could be wrong though And I thought it looked like a forest...

Well, lets take a look at the area that the faerie festival is in. Anyone recognize it?

Edit: And who is the faerie in the statue that was already stone?

The statue is the Darkest Faerie and it looked like Illusen's Glade but if she hosted already I have no idea who it is

*facepalm* It had to end up the last post. Yes, the petrified Darkest Faerie is in the Maraquan Ruins. Nothing on her page has changed, she is still a statue. And the actual statue in the Festival image doesn't seem to be any Faerie I recognize.

Also, look in the background of the image... fluffy pink clouds. They're still in Faerieland.

The statue looks to me like the First to Rise statue from Altador.

The fluffy pink clouds actually make me think altador as well. Originally, you got to Altador through faerieland. No grass in faerieland either.

Announcements