TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

I'll check into getting on when I get back from my morning work stuff. Because I have the feeling she's going to need the help.

I should probably look into some new weapons ahead of time as well.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, between round 2 and this one, I've got 90 or so stat point through slow training, with 3 hour courses. Only using the Trainin School. So someone with a weak pet should've got 150 or so with ease. Too bad those stats went for my weaker pet, so it won't help me in battling. :D

I only got to take advantage of one free training session for Lili. Hers take 10 hours now. Still, it was appreciated. Though I think I would've preferred a plot step as a birthday present. :P

i trained one, but then, at 11:56 NST, i got a chance to go on the computer again (had to study for a test) and got another training session in just in time! whew!

Anyone think this will cut into GMC.. or maybe there won't be a GMC this year? :sad02:

I really hope it doesn't affect GMC. I don't see them skipping it completely. When does the GMC usually start? Hopefully, I guess, we'll be done by then.

If push comes to shove and TNT is really strapped for time, I think they should put the plot on hold, run the GMC, then continue the plot afterwards. That way, they won't have to execute a rushed ending like they did in RoS. :yes:

I honestly think it could overlap. (This topic has come up a bazillion times on the Neoboards, which I still don't recommend anyone ever going to, despite their occasional usefulness and compliments towards TDN.) Apple Bobbing and the plot overlapped; the GMC could overlap too. Though if they can't do both at the same time, I agree that they should pause the plot, run the GMC, and then pick up again. I'd rather not continue in the rushed manner of the last chapter.

The thing is, Apple Bobbing was a relatively simple automated daily, whereas the GMC is a fully fledged high-profile site event with a lot more room for error - I'm not sure if TNT has the capacity to handle two heavy workloads at once yet. It would be interesting if they did though. :yes:

Hmm... I suppose that's true... We shall see.

I've also heard arguments that TNT couldn't POSSIBLY overlap the plot and the Advent Calendar (if the plot lasts that long, which it'll have to if they keep at this pace), but the Advent Calendar is pretty much like Apple Bobbing, right?

I think GMC could overlap with the plot, it doesn't take all that much time, if you keep up with it every day.

It's better be able to overlap with the Advent Calendar if the plot does go that long.

Yeah, the Advent Calendar seems to be a fairly low-effort event for TNT, except maybe for their artists. :yes: The GMC on the other hand requires pretty extensive site programming, especially since you're bringing the Flash game infrastructure into the mix.

My thinking is they should just delay the GMC till alfter the plot. But if they do that then people might think the plot is going to end soon. I can forsee all kinds of mixed signals occuring if they try to do one or the other.

Announcements