Atlas of the Ancients prizes

Shane for Wax

Check the AoTA page to receive a new theme and the AoTA avatar if you participated in the 'plot'. You will also find about 12 items in your inventory (depending on your amount of participation). :) These prizes are:

gro_aota_traveltoiletset.giftoy_aota_slushmakingkit.giffur_aota_sleepbag.gifboo_aota_guidemechflower.gifbd_aota_electricknob.gifboo_aota_giantcrosswords.gifbg_aota_darkcave.giftoy_aota_lavakeyring.gifclo_aota_steamjacket.giffur_aota_portsteamfurn.gifbd_aota_magmablast.giftoy_aota_jordiebobble.gif

For a much prettier view of the prizes awarded and their names, you can see A List of All the Prizes Brought to You By TDN! Currently it is not known why some people who did 16/16 steps are getting silver trophies and such. Stay tuned though, we'll keep you updated on the progress with this, whether it's a glitch or not.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completed all but the last time-dependent step (I had an exam that day xD) and got the Site Theme, Avatar, Silver Trophy and 3 items... bottle of lava keyring, giant book of crosswords, dark cave background.

Though I'm curious, there are a bunch of people saying on the Neoboards that they completed everything and they're not getting the top trophy/prizes either? Odd...

I completed all but the last time-dependent step (I had an exam that day xD) and got the Site Theme, Avatar, Silver Trophy and 3 items... bottle of lava keyring, giant book of crosswords, dark cave background.

Though I'm curious, there are a bunch of people saying on the Neoboards that they completed everything and they're not getting the top trophy/prizes either? Odd...

I completed everything (full set of plot items; even fixed the machine a few extra times, just in case) and got all the prizes, but just got the gold trophy. Wonder what the difference is for people who *did* get the top prize -- maybe just tons and tons of extra machine fixes? o_O Can't think of anything else that would be different really. Only other thing I can think of: I (like many, many others) had no idea initially that the machine-fixing step would be time-sensitive and I was *really* busy/tired that first day so I figured I'd just leave the step until the next day, so I didn't get the Molten Rock until the next night (when TNT started making it show back up.) So maybe that's the difference? I dunno, I'm kinda disappointed, I was hoping that getting all the items would be enough for the big trophy. :(

EDIT: After hanging around the Neoboards a bit, I haven't yet seen a *single* person who has the magma trophy. Theories so far seem to include: 1.) TNT goofed; 2.) Only the first however many people to complete the plot got it; 3.) There was a step that we all missed (wasn't there one chapter that didn't seem to have a step?)

Any thoughts?

Well, I can't believe it - I completed the whole plot, only I didn't know that there were 5 things to collect at the final step so I miss three items and now I even don't get the gold avatar - for completing everything except half a step! That's just not fair.

Not to mention only three prize items :crying:

I'm confused.. I did ALL the steps, including the last one.. but I only have the grey trophy and three prizes.. :'(

Plus none of the prizes from the balancing that I did showed up on the main page... ugh..

Aw :( That stinks -- have you sent in a bug report?

Aw :( That stinks -- have you sent in a bug report?

No, not yet. You think I should? I did the balancing step and got a fire muffin, but it never should up. I did EVERY other step... :(

I remember someone emailing TNT about the prizes from the balancing not be essential to complete the plot, so I'm not really sure what to think..

No, not yet. You think I should? I did the balancing step and got a fire muffin, but it never should up. I did EVERY other step... :(

I remember someone emailing TNT about the prizes from the balancing not be essential to complete the plot, so I'm not really sure what to think..

If you got the item but it didn't show up in the prizes, I definitely would, especially since it might affect what trophy/prizes you ended up with. Whether or not they'll actually fix it, who knows, but I'd say it couldn't hurt.

I was a little disappointed by the new theme. I expected it to have more of a steampunk bent to it. I'm happy to get my new avatar and all of my other prizes though.

Well, I'm moderately happy with my lot. At least I got an avatar and site theme. I got three items, even though I finished most of the plot on time. But still, I wasn't expecting to get an avvie or site theme, those are the two prizes I care about. ;)

Completed all the steps, got all the 8 prizes + avatar + site theme, but only the gold trophy. Perhaps the magma trophy wasn't given out at all? Or only a certainly number of people who completed the plot first - I like this theory the best :) Who knows, oh well! Two site event trophies in two days ~ I'm happy!!