Atlas of the Ancients prizes

Shane for Wax

I sent in a bug report, I hope I filled it out correctly. I said I completed all the steps (they can check that easily) and collected all the items and still only got 8 items and a gold trophy.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent in a bug report, I hope I filled it out correctly. I said I completed all the steps (they can check that easily) and collected all the items and still only got 8 items and a gold trophy.

I did too and in fact I did the machine fixing not like a bit less than 100 times like all the items were required to, I did it 210 times.. Still a gold trophy and 8 items..

I really hope they check mine and update my account. I really want that jacket but I'm not paying top Neo-Dollar for it. I could care less about the others but I want my jacket!

I did all also and I have the gold trophy. But some games I did on a different day, onvce the next step was already released. Could it be because of this?

The gold trophy for those who finished the plot, and the magma trophy for those who completed it on the same day it was released...

I think they must have messed up with the trophies... I completed all steps in order and only got a silver trophy... I also completed them all on the day that they were made available to complete, makes me a little frustrated but whats the point. I hear there will be another plot with a war coming and I am happy for that.

I could have sworn TNT said NO wars. I despise them. Always have. Mainly because I don't battle. Also it is likely they have messed up.

Yeah I heard about it somewhere, I just don't remember where. That someone from the neopets creative team did an interview and said there was an upcoming war. For all I know it could have been someone saying that just to get everyone excited haha.

This is off topic, but I don't know where to say it and I'm not sure if its known to everyone...

I went to the Winter Wonderfest page and at the top of the page, the little meepits gave me the "Holiday Activity Book". I don't know if its a random event, but its not part of the "something has happened!" thing... it's graphics are part of the actual page. Maybe others should try?

Same thing happened to me. Let me know if it gets fixed, I've already sent in 2 bug reports in the last few days and I want to take it easy on them ^_^

hey... right now i'm confused. I have 12 items in my quest log, should there be 16? because i'm sure i have completed all steps, i have got the silver trophy and the prizes for it. Should i send a bug report or not?

hey... right now i'm confused. I have 12 items in my quest log, should there be 16? because i'm sure i have completed all steps, i have got the silver trophy and the prizes for it. Should i send a bug report or not?

Yeah...me too :( I only got two prizes from the plot and a silver trophy...:crying_blow: But i've missed ONE single day of the plot :( I'm very sad...

If you have all 16 prizes from the plot then yes, you should probably send a bug report. The last step needed to be completed 5 times though so if you only did it once, you would only have 12 items. Hope that helps.

I completed everything (full set of plot items; even fixed the machine a few extra times, just in case) and got all the prizes, but just got the gold trophy. Wonder what the difference is for people who *did* get the top prize -- maybe just tons and tons of extra machine fixes? o_O Can't think of anything else that would be different really. Only other thing I can think of: I (like many, many others) had no idea initially that the machine-fixing step would be time-sensitive and I was *really* busy/tired that first day so I figured I'd just leave the step until the next day, so I didn't get the Molten Rock until the next night (when TNT started making it show back up.) So maybe that's the difference? I dunno, I'm kinda disappointed, I was hoping that getting all the items would be enough for the big trophy. :(

EDIT: After hanging around the Neoboards a bit, I haven't yet seen a *single* person who has the magma trophy. Theories so far seem to include: 1.) TNT goofed; 2.) Only the first however many people to complete the plot got it; 3.) There was a step that we all missed (wasn't there one chapter that didn't seem to have a step?)

Any thoughts?

I'm thinking perhaps the game scores had something to do with it? My scores weren't great, the games weren't easy to me, but I finished all the plot steps and the NC Challenge as well, but only got the gold trophy and none of the premium items like the blbblehead or magma blaster or the other two cool things that were there.

Same here.. But you can see the people who have the magma trophy by searching the magma blaster or the jacket in the trading post.. Those people have the magma trophy.. This is def. a bug! This just can't be true, cuz I really overdid the fixing many times.. Still gold.. o_O

Same here.. But you can see the people who have the magma trophy by searching the magma blaster or the jacket in the trading post.. Those people have the magma trophy.. This is def. a bug! This just can't be true, cuz I really overdid the fixing many times.. Still gold.. o_O

The more I peruse the boards, the likelier it seems that this is either a glitch, or that TNT had an absurdly complicated method for awarding "points". :P There have been a multitude of boards proposing every possibility under the sun (everything from completing NC challenge to having a certain account age), and so far every single one has been disproven -- definitely not NC-related, some Gold users have higher game scores than Magma, some Gold people completed every challenge within hours of its release while some Magma people completed them at the last minute, some Gold users (like you and I lol) overdid the fixing while some Magmas did the bare minimum, etc. It's utterly baffling and there's still no apparent rhyme or reason for it. At this point, I just want to KNOW -- if they explain how they calculated it and I really did get gold, I have no problem with that; though if I did actually earn Magma I would be very happy to learn that too lol (assuming I then actually got the upgrade. :P) But I've been breaking my brain along with the rest of the people on the AotA board and I just don't get it; I really hope TNT explains or they're going to have a lot of unusually discontent people on their hands.

The more I peruse the boards, the likelier it seems that this is either a glitch, or that TNT had an absurdly complicated method for awarding "points". :P There have been a multitude of boards proposing every possibility under the sun (everything from completing NC challenge to having a certain account age), and so far every single one has been disproven -- definitely not NC-related, some Gold users have higher game scores than Magma, some Gold people completed every challenge within hours of its release while some Magma people completed them at the last minute, some Gold users (like you and I lol) overdid the fixing while some Magmas did the bare minimum, etc. It's utterly baffling and there's still no apparent rhyme or reason for it. At this point, I just want to KNOW -- if they explain how they calculated it and I really did get gold, I have no problem with that; though if I did actually earn Magma I would be very happy to learn that too lol (assuming I then actually got the upgrade. :P) But I've been breaking my brain along with the rest of the people on the AotA board and I just don't get it; I really hope TNT explains or they're going to have a lot of unusually discontent people on their hands.

Of course.. I could be ok with it too, but if I have a chance at getting the jacket and blaster, I want to get it! :)

Ok I want my lava trophy now. I did all the steps in a timely manner (except NC part) and I want my extra prizes and the correct trophy. I bet they have a ton of bug reports on this so i don't overly want to send one because i am sure that they will fix it soon enough or there will be something on the editorials answering the question soon enough.

I just got the first two. I couldn't play any of the games since rotten Neopets made you pay for them. I don't have money to waste on games I don't even want to play in the first place, and probably wouldn't be any good at. At least I got a trophy, which was all I was really after. Never participated in a plot before, but this seemed like a pretty stupid one.

You had to actually do the 'plot'. Man I am on the edge of my seat to figure out if I really did earn the magma trophy. Gimme my jacket, TNT!