Atlas of the Ancients prizes

Shane for Wax

Got my trophy and my prizes (avatar and theme and looks like a rock stuck in a trophy XD) though I didn't participate much in the plot (mostly that Challenge using the ticket on the NC mall) but hey, it was fun overall. :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are getting their trophies changed by TNT right now. The first two people to report the change had "c" usernames so they might be going in alphabetical order.

What a terrible time for me to have an 'r' username. lol I hope I get my jacket :D

I'm still confused :S I did the pipe balancing once, but its kind of stupid we had to do it more than once. Also, the prize I got from it never showed up.. :'(

I'm going to be sending a bug report in today, but for some reason I can't even find how to send it. I can tell today's going to be a long day.

Another girl I talk to also had hers changed, and her name starts with S. I wonder if she sent a report or not though...

/waits for the jacket

I'm still waiting on mine. I'm obsessively refreshing in my inventory and looking at my user lookup. No luck yet. :( And i sent in a report. I hope they fix it.

SAME!!!! The jacket is to die for lol

I was viewing the boards and someone said it's going in order by who claimed their prize.

Some accounts are even being downgraded.

Sounds like it was a really big glitch lol

I like to think I was one of the first 100,000 to collect. lol

I just got the first two. I couldn't play any of the games since rotten Neopets made you pay for them. I don't have money to waste on games I don't even want to play in the first place, and probably wouldn't be any good at. At least I got a trophy, which was all I was really after. Never participated in a plot before, but this seemed like a pretty stupid one.

Um...huh? o_O The NC challenge thing was just an optional extra; whether or not you completed it had nothing to do with whether or not you could complete the regular plot steps (nor did it have any impact on your ultimate trophy/prizes at the end). You could have played the games for the actual plot. Though I'll admit the point about the plot being stupid is valid lol -- I mean, I enjoyed it for what it was, but the story really wasn't very coherent. :P

Sounds like a lot of people are having their trophies changed -- hope everyone gets the trophy they should have! *crosses fingers and waits impatiently* :P

UHmm. I still can't find the form to contact neopets about the bug. Maybe it's just me? Everytime I click on report a bug it sends me to the FAQ page. I really want this over with and fixed..

You have to use 'my issue is not listed above' to send it in.

Grrrrrrrrrrr, I missed out on the Charred Steam Wings because my score wouldn't send and I only got the Molten Rock in the last step (despite playing that balancing rubbish for ages) so all in all I have 11 out of 16. All I got was the rock trophy (the very first one) and the first 2 items (and the avatar and background). SURELY things so menial should have been given to people who did maybe one or two steps. Booooooo.

I had 15/16 but got a level one trophy only. D: Do you think mine was glitchy too?

Yeah. You'll receive an upgrade, probably gold.

Still no upgrade on my end. :crying: Anyone else? Of course... no mention in the editorial either.

I did all but Clockwork Codebreaker, and this one step that I missed while I was out of town for a night (when I got back it was no longer complete-able), and all I got was the avatar and site theme. :angry: Not worth it.

I did everything but the games*; however, I joined the plot late, so the balancing thing was already fixed.

I have seven items in my quest log, but I received none of the rewards (not even the rock)....I'm going to assume that was because I got into it so late.

It's a shame, but you-know-what happens. :P

------

* I may have done one game...I can't remember anymore.