Atlas of the Ancients prizes

Shane for Wax

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel swindled. I only got two of the prizes, yet I completed all steps except Cave Glider and got two of the five Cavern-objects. I did that Cavern at least 40-50 times!

Currently it seems there are actually extra prizes, but no one knows how people are getting them. Theories are abounding about having to complete the steps before everyone else, to just being a plain old glitch. We'll see in the next couple of days I think. Some people do indeed have the magma trophy. If you have received the magma trophy, please let us know what you think you did to earn it rather than a gold trophy. :)

Well, I can't believe it - I completed the whole plot, only I didn't know that there were 5 things to collect at the final step so I miss three items and now I even don't get the gold avatar - for completing everything except half a step! That's just not fair.

Not to mention only three prize items :crying:

Me too - I did the exact same thing! I'm glad we got what we did, but I think we should have earned a bit more. :/

Currently it seems there are actually extra prizes, but no one knows how people are getting them. Theories are abounding about having to complete the steps before everyone else, to just being a plain old glitch. We'll see in the next couple of days I think. Some people do indeed have the magma trophy. If you have received the magma trophy, please let us know what you think you did to earn it rather than a gold trophy. :)

Maybe the extra prizes and the magma trophy go to people who did the NC part?

EDIT: I found the following news posted on jellyneo:

Glitch update: If you collected your prize right after the new features updated, you may not have been awarded the proper items or trophy. Users have now reported getting the correct prizes. Feel free to submit a bug report to TNT using the contact form if you are still experiencing a glitch.

Ahh well it's my first time failing to get a gold on such things :( But 3 items, the theme and the avatar ain't too bad :) (it's me or there's a awful amount of bugs and glitches going on lately?? 0_0 *looks at her inventory full of barf medecine XP*)

Got 4 items.. and one of them was a glowing petpet paintbrush ^.^ I'm happy with that.

I'm kinda annoyed with that last step on AoTA... I mean, I only missed out on two of them. But I completed all the games! Grr.

Oh well. Cannot be helped. Silver trophy, 4 prizes, avatar, and a site theme.

I'm glad I took part :D

Dear TNT, I can has magma paint brush plz?

Just kidding. I got everything but the last three fix the pipe prizes. Got the keychain, background, and book of crossword puzzles. I also got the silver trophy.

RANT TIME: I'm generally pleased about this, but I'm still annoyed by the sheer idiocy of the final plot step, in my opinion. Neopets basically made the plot impossible for anyone who has a full time job, school, or any other kind of serious real world responsibility. This annoys me. I hope they don't make a "plot" have steps like this in the future.

... rant over.

I got the gold trophy. I'm pretty happy with the avatar and the site theme but I'm bit disappointed that I didn't get the Magma trophy and the additional prizes.. ):

Here's the breakdown for the prizes (got it from the boards):

Prize list per trophy

Rock :

Slush Making Kit

Travel Toiletry Set

Silver (completed at least 11 steps in order):

Bottle of Lava Keyring

Giant Book of Crosswords

Dark Cave Background

Gold (16/16):

All of the above +

Doorknob of Power

Guide to Rare Mechanical Flowers

Cozy Sleeping Bag

Magma:

All of the above +

Magma Blaster

Portable Steam Furnace

Steam Jacket

Jordie Bobblehea

is the steam jacket wearable? If it is, I'm so upset I didn't get one, especially as I thought I'd get gold at least and only got 'silver' (ie, grubby grey thing to ruin my lookup) :[