Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

My roommate has a pet UFA! (I still haven't gotten him to make a TDN account lol)

2.png

Water_Reptar the Maraquan Grarrl

He has plans for a Mara Grarrl with a different name, and would like to hopefully find this one a home instead of pounding him. Send a neomail to mikeyway1 if you'd like to adopt him!

I know some users are waiting for a Mara Grarrl in ZYDP (zapping your dream pet). Maybe your roommate could contact them?

2mzbed3.jpg

I have a male Halloween Kiko up for adoption (currently with a pile of soot):

2.png

Lvl : 2
Str : 57
Def : 7
Mov : 40
Hp : 46 / 97

I've been zapping him hoping he'd get a desirable color. Send me a PM here if you want him (the sooner the better; I'll continue to zap him). My only requirements are that you must promise to take care of him and find him a good home if you decide not to keep him (I got him when he was a robot Mynci, for the clothes, and that was my promise to the prior owner). Oh, also that you can accept him via transfer within the next day or so.

Hazelby the Woodland Draik and Bellington the Pirate Draik are up for adoption!!! :D Please do not send neomails or PMs to me about these draiks, but follow the instructions on this petpage: http://www.neopets.com/~Max4748

4.png4.png

Both Hazelby and Bellington were hatched and named by me to be part of my zapping project in my attempts to zap a Robot Draik. On April 1, 2014, only two weeks after starting my project, Wechsler the Draik zapped into Robot! To celebrate, I have surrendered my extra Draiks to The Draik Glade to be adopted out. Don't be intimidated to apply for these draiks! ^_^ Emma, who will handle the adoptions, looks much more into accounts and how you take care of your current pets and accounts than how well you can write or draw or make an awesome app. So, please apply! It would be awesome if these Draiks went to someone from TDN. ^_^

These pets are Up For Trade:

<strike>flamingdemond the Pink UnI</strike> (traded)

Fresko the Darigan Kougra

Kunico the Green Ogrin

Tuples the Darigan Shoyru

Blue__Belle_ the Grey Cybunny

Floffy_Chan the Chocolate Xweetok

Sybias the Strawberry Kougra

Valanaryn the Chocolate Peophin

Ixi_Snow_Queen the Christmas Ixi (clothed)

Mapith the Maraquan Grarrl

Shannuh the Island Kacheek (clothed)

Talerik the Wraith Scorchio

Jenaele the Desert Ruki (clothed)

MoMD the Cloud JubJub

Not looking for any pet in particalar (I am very fond of Krawks and Draiks. I would love to trade for either of them, but i doubt that will happen.) Neomail me offers.

For trade or adoption:

Ixi_Snow_Queen the Snow Ixi (clothed) with attached Mazzew

2.pngpetpet_mazzew.gif

I'd be willing to trade for any of the Mynci, Flotsam, or Ixi colors listed at the bottom of this post (I would then zap the pet to try for more colors, and then adopt him or her out to another good home if s/he got a species change, waiting for a good color combo). But I don't need to trade at all, so if you're interested in a Snow Ixi, she's yours. Just give her a good home.

2.png

paulo_cid

Color: Halloween - No clothes (see below)

lvl 2

Hit Points: 24

Strength: quite strong
Defence: heavy
Movement: quite slow
Intelligence: very clever

Was adopted from the pound a few days ago, unclothed, if any one needs the Jestam - Chomp avatar I figured I'd post her here since ALP is closed next month. She has a new Carmariller companion.

Just send me a message, she's on Ayumi1986

EDIT: Started Zapping her since my lab rat/first pet got to be Transparent, so stats may vary.

Anyone want Flanshe the Chocolate Buzz? I adopted her from the pound and painted her at the Rainbow Fountain for the avatar. If there are no takers in a few days she'll go back to the pound. Neomail me (nicoley13) if interested. Thanks!

4.png

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Flanshe

I really like him but I'm getting a pet that I want more and I don't want to create another side just for one pet. I tried posting him on the PC but man - unless you have a UC or a really spiffy draik - forget about it.

Btw - just leave a message here or on the account - setting_forth. Thanks

Hi :3

I am looking for a baby scorchio UFT/A

I can offer a baby chomby if it is UFT, but tell me what you are seeking if you are looking for anything in particular ^^

well I got some lab zaps that NOBODY on ZYDP wants and i'll keep zapping so these are whats UFT/UFA now.

WARNING: I WILL KEEP ZAPPING UNTIL SOMEONE ADOPTS BUT I WILL KEEP THIS PAGE UPDATED SO YOU KNOW WHAT CHANGED. EVERYTHING COULD CHANGE UNLESS I GET A REQUEST TO TRADE OR ADOPT, THEN I WILL STOP ZAPPING.

2.png

Xodane the Robot Tuskanny (Pronounced Zo-dane)

age: 1,042 days (needless to say I adopted from the pound)

Level: 3 (Labbing so this could change, i'll update)

HP: 48 (Again this could change and I have a health potion ready if we trade/adopt)

Birthday: July 11th (Y13)

and...

JAYDEON HAS BEEN ADOPTED

Well thanks for reading!

Free to a good home!

Zysume the Fire Kougra with attached Halloween Navibot

4.pngnavibot_halloween.gif

I'm not looking to trade, when I adopted Zysume he was red. I zapped him to adopt back out (his Navibot was a Biyako so if you do want him don't detach the petpet!) If you are interested feel free to message me here or shoot me a neomail. I will be pounding on Friday.

4.png
Treaniae the Maraquan Cybunny is UFA

I've had him for a while now and would love a good new home for him. Preferably someone I know from the forums (I'll likely not adopt out to a stranger)
Not UFT, please don't PM any offers.
If you're interested and qualified, send me a PM :)

flame_flyer_a26 the Desert Buzz (bad name I know :p) UFA

I found him in the pound, went through the trouble of getting clothing and all now I don't know why.. I never cared much for Buzz (is that the plural of Buzz? Buzzes?) I feel like I'm fostering him :) but I already have enough pets to take care of..I would rather transfer him to someone else..or if you know anyone with a different colored buzz who wants to cross-paint with desert buzz clothing..this is an opportunity

also has an 80 day old mazzew attached

2.png