Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

I have an Island Quiggle ready to be transferred (or pound-transferred, if you'd prefer) to someone (it's an avatar pet, so you don't have to keep it for good, just pass it along to someone else once you've gotten the avatar). Nice name (letters only, looks like a word), low stats (so cheaper to transfer). I'm signed up for several ALP chains this month, so I'm looking to move it sooner than later.

Sorry, dat_dao98; he got eaten by the pound. I sent you a little gift to try to make up for it.

I have an Island Quiggle ready to be transferred (or pound-transferred, if you'd prefer) to someone (it's an avatar pet, so you don't have to keep it for good, just pass it along to someone else once you've gotten the avatar). Nice name (letters only, looks like a word), low stats (so cheaper to transfer). I'm signed up for several ALP chains this month, so I'm looking to move it sooner than later.

I would love to be pound transfer :) It will be a big help since I only got one transfer per month!

Please nm me if you interested. Link: http://www.neopets.com/neomessages.phtml?type=send&recipient=crazy_cat_luv_bb

UP FOR ADOPTION

Draconiat

Female Draik

Level: 3

2.png

How to obtain: NEOMAIL ME as soon as possible. Will go to any owner. :) Does NOT come with items. But will probably come with the paintbrush items. lol

I've just sent you an Neomail! Hope you find a nice home for her

2.png2.png2.png

Flipea - Burleson - Irdro
Chocolate Uni - Wriath Techo - Eventide Ogrin - Relic Shoyru

UFQT: Auto would be any named stealth grarrl.

SEEKING NAMES TO ZAP ONLY FOR THE TECHO / SHOYRU; meaning I will trade basics.

No poogles, please.

Please message me here if interested.

4.png

Myeres, the Maraquan Eyrie is UFA! Lucky zap today. Just send me a message here or neomail me, tell me why you want them and if you have any plans! He's available for this month, or if you want to risk it, I can do a pound transfer (as he was a stuck pet).

(Zetha is still UFA, for anyone wants a Wraith Korbat, but will likely be going for next month's transfer since I'm reserving Anshea for this month.)

sm4xg8.jpg
Name: TsugaruHeiwajima
Contact: neomail http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=caprician'>caprician or mail me on my main account.
Other info: I will be keeping track of him. The main problem is I created a new account because I thought it would take a while for the lab rat to get a nice colour, and my account will take over three months to age up. I'd rather not do a pound transer, but I will if asked.

put in the pound.

Adopted (:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Fatoatie
Fatoatie

Contact on here or via neomail: (lindorie)
Fatoatie is a boy halloween grundo that has been used in the lab ray and is up for adoption, I can send him the way he is now if you would like. He has been changed from a blumaroo all the way to his current state. You can have him for either keeping the way he is or even to transform him with the ra
y.

A new home has been chosen for him.

Thanks Again,

~Dani

I've got two Chombies up for adoption:

Misophania the Ice Chomby

4.png

Misop the Grey Chomby

4.png

Available to anyone who wants them - please contact me here if you're interested :)

EDIT: Abandoned.

Edited by karmacow