Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

2.png

Gold Kyrii

with zapped Khura

Decent name, variant of Mrs. Sarah.

Blah stats, but pet will be 4400 days old tomorrow.

Free to a good home, bad homes have to fib and say they are a good home.

Hit Points: 6 / 18

Strength: very strong
Defence:

Celadonamine with Tigg the Biyako
Species: Grundo Colour: Orange Gender: Female Age: 348 days Level: 2 Health: 10 / 10 Mood: delighted! Hunger: bloated Strength: average Defence: average Move: fast Intelligence: dim witted
Notices

She's the original pet I started with on one of my sides and is good for an avatar, well named (I think anyway :P) but stinky stats as I've never trained her or anything.. I'd like to see her go to someone from here rather than just put her in the pound.. Not looking for trade, just a good home..

Hinnachu the Robot Usul UFA.2.png

Pretty basic stats, but I think he's fairly well named. :) I want him to go to someone who really wants a robot pet. If you want him, PM me here.

Edit: He's in the pound, which means no Robot casing. If any of you pick him up and want the casing, I'd be glad to transfer him to give it to you, once I have space.

I was going through the avatars I still need and discovered this one:

Paint your Buzz any colour at the Rainbow Fountain after completing a Fountain Faerie external_link.gif quest.

I've been sitting on a FFQ for a while, but I'm not ready to use it on any of my pets just yet, and won't be for a while. So I figured it makes sense to get this avatar now, and hope I get another FFQ (or save up for my desired paintbrushes), since it'll be harder to get this when I have all my pets painted as I like. Instead of waiting/hoping for my labbed battle pet to get zapped Buzz and then "wasting" the FFQ, I figured I'd offer to adopt/create a Buzz of the desired color* for someone. I get an avatar. You get your dream Buzz. Everyone's happy. I know there are rules about not transferring a pet to take advantage of a FFQ, but I think I can create one or adopt one from the pound, and then offer it for adoption after I paint it. So send me a PM if you're interested (preferably before the end of April; I have one transfer left this month).

*Rainbow Fountain colors only, obviously Went to a good (TDN) home.

Hi everyone, Just testing the waters and seeing if anyone is interested in adopting my White Kacheek Ryotsaki.

I adopted her myself some years ago and she was my lab / battle pet for a while, but I've noticed that even though she's quite well named I don't like her name as much as I like the ones I've created myself and it's more important to me than I thought it'd be.

She's got decent stats (obviously a bit uneven because of the secret lab):

Hit Points: 211 / 211
Strength: AMAZING (96)
Defence: beyond godly
Movement: GREAT (23)

She'd be an excellent Battledome starter pet and quite easily defeated the first four waves during the Obelisk Wars.

I'm in no hurry to get rid of her and would like to see her go to a good TDN home where she'll be appreciated like she deserves!

You can contact me here or via neomail. :-)

Edit: Silly me. Forgot he has recently become a she again. Changed all the pronouns!

Edit 2: Ryotsaki has found a new home!

2.png

Kikeia the Blue Cybunny

- Attributes -

Level: 1
Height: 28 cms.
Weight: 17 lbs.

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 15 / 15
Strength: quite strong
Defence: below average
Movement: breakneck
Intelligence: average

I just created her for Cybunny Day! PM me if you want her. :)

Hey guys I have the following pet UFT:

4.png

Sos - 3L RW RG Blumaroo

She does come clothed. (:

I'm seeking a PDE + FFQ.

Good luck with all of your pet goals guys!

Nevermind on this you guys, but thank you for the offers!

Hello guys. I'm searching for an unclothed female desert wocky , if UFA or UFT doesn't matter. The thing is , for UFT i have only a Faerie Ixi to trade , but if UFA i can write a pretty impressive application.

Please , contact me if you have one. It would be really great.

Love you <3

2.png

Grwel the Desert Grarrl is UFA!
I'm going to leave her up for a week or so and see if there's any interest, if not she'll go back on the zapping block. :3

Also available are Heliconian the Red Cybunny (Real Scientific Name) and Antane the Red Jetsam (Real Irish Name).

Please message me here or on Neopets if you're interested. I am bad about checking this thread.

grondes the Christmas Grundo is up for adoption. ( I can do a transfer, do not want a pet back.) Meaning of grondes (real word). Neomail keithp2008 if interested

Level: 5

Hit Points: 20 / 20
Strength: strong
Defence: below average
Movement: GREAT (21)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (172)

4.png

grondes

1. second-person singular present indicative of gronder
  2. second-person singular present subjunctive of gronder

gronder

1. (intransitive) to rumble, roar; to growl