Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

If anyone would be willing to part with/needs to get rid of a WN/VWN Hissi of any colour or gender I would be ecstatic - Hissi is my dream pet!

I adopted the beautiful Hissi Erronia! But my sister has been looking for months to adopt a blueberry, grape, orange, pea, peach, plum, thornberry, or tomato Chia, so if anyone has one they're looking to get rid of, please consider her :) neomail her @ vampire_angel12

Okay, hubs has decided to cut down to just two pets, so if anyone's interested, we have Grevek the Halloween Lupe and Jaiiyah the Halloween Kacheek both up. If you're interested, please send me a PM here on the forums - Grevek is currently wearing NC items, so we'll put him back into his original clothes. :D

Grevek has been ADOPTED, yay! :D But Jaiiyah is still available. Will edit when that changes.

Xaudea - the marcatite lupe is UFT to a good home. http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Xaudea

u10s9.png

Hopefully I can find someone who's dream pet is a marcatite lupe. :D It was my dream pet at one point in time, but I think it was mostly for the close resemblance to my name. Xandria - Xaudea. I was really excited when I traded her for , but now, I'm looking for something else. So please PM me here or on neo to offer. :) Her stats are starter and comes with no attached petpet. I am name-picky though. I like well named pets, but that doesn't mean I like four letters in the name like some people do. LOL. Really, I like pronounceable unique ones, but will consider decently named if the pet is right.

Anywho, plushie offers will definitley be looked at, as well as draiks, royals (although a bit hesistant there, as I just noticed they are not as expensive as I thought).

All offers will be considered, of course! So please don't hesistate! Thank you. :3

I have two pets UFA! Just send me a message or a neomail why you'd like them (you can retrade, morph, etc.) That's all I want to know! I'll decide over the weekend and hopefully they'll be gone by next week~

2.png
Zetha the Wraith Korbat (via transfer—this month or next month depending on you)

2.png
Anshea the Jelly Blumaroo (via pound transfer—he was a stuck pet, and likely will be again)

go to http://www.neopets.com/~Malignificent for a list of pets ready for adoption.

For those of you who are link wary, here are the pets listed below:

-Abelide the Fire Poogle

-Blue_Air_ the christmas kougra

-Guvvaberrie the maractite peophin

There are other ones up on the website too:)

If interested, please neomail me your apps:)

Thank you!

P.S What do you guys think of the name Satiety that I just snagged?

go to http://www.neopets.com/~Malignificent for a list of pets ready for adoption.

For those of you who are link wary, here are the pets listed below:

-Abelide the Fire Poogle

-Blue_Air_ the christmas kougra

-Guvvaberrie the maractite peophin

There are other ones up on the website too:)

If interested, please neomail me your apps:)

Thank you!

P.S What do you guys think of the name Satiety that I just snagged?

It's nice, I also really like the name Davnah that you have in the makeover process right now :)

2.png
Name: Turbocactus
Contact: Either soot me a PM on here or Neomail me at rasgirl on neopets
Other info: I really don't care if you give her away or trade her or whatever but please at least keep her for a little while.

(I hope I'm doing this right)

Available for adoption:

Nonserver the Ice Usul ADOPTED

4.png

Mylchu the Transparent Tuskaninny POUNDED

4.png

Josselyn the Chocolate Wocky RESERVED

4.png

Thanks for looking! First come, first served. If you're interested in adopting, I can be contacted through private message on this forum or you can contact my crazy_biscuit account over on Neopets. :)

[Edit] Removed a pet that I zapped that is no longer the colour that I originally posted it as.

Edited by CrazyBiscuit

Unretained the Christmas Usul

2.png

Level: 5

Hit Points: 30
Strength: immense
Defence: poor
Intelligence: above average

I found him in the pound, so he has no clothing. PM me on here if you're interested.

Going to someone on the 1st of April!

Good zap on the lab ray

Faerie Meerca

Just ask.

Also, he's fairly lab trained 78 HP, Attack 39 Def 12. Capable of beating a fair number of challengers in the dome.

If you have a preference on gender, I can fight the lab ray scientist until he gets convert to the appropriate gender.

(What a strange sentence to write)

Gone to London town.

Xaudea the female marcatite lupe is still UFT on my main. Please contact me there or here. :)

I'm surprised, beautiful pet! GL finding a new home for her :)

Awh, thank you. :) I'm hoping to find someone willing to trade before the end of the month, lol. :P