Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Name: Adorousia, Madilinion, Zaynawi

Other info: Adorousia is clothed. All clothing comes with the trade. I'm mostly looking for painted Lennies but I'd also love a Island Bruce or Mutant Pteri.

2.png

Level: 18

Height: 78 cms.

Weight: 94 lbs.

Hit Points:32

Strength: GREAT (35)

Defence: beyond godly

Movement: GREAT (23)

Intelligence: clever

pounded this one

2.png

Level: 1

Height: 52 cms.

Weight: 82 lbs.

Hit Points:20

Strength: GREAT (24)

Defence: below average

Movement: breakneck

Intelligence: average

2.png

Level: 1

Height: 71 cms.

Weight: 131 lbs.

Hit Points:15

Strength: great

Defence: armoured

Movement: breakneck

Intelligence: average

Are we allowed to ask for trading advice here? Or is it just to post up UFT/A pets? I'll ask my question, but please delete this post if it's in the wrong spot. As you can probably tell, I'm *very* new here :P

So I traded my Island Hissi for a WN Plushie Usul. I've never had a plushie before, nor traded one, so what sort of offers should I expect? I'm massive Chomby fan (I have 15!), so ideally I'd be in the market for a Chomby. I suppose a plushie swap would be feasible, if I found the right trader? Thanks guys :)

Okay so I'm new to this one but here goes: I'm adopting out my ogrin who used to be the first nimmo I ever had on my old main. His name is not that great but he could be used for a lab rat to anyone who wants him I'm not too attached to him anymore now that he is an ogrin. Here is his look-up: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=nemo911_01

His stats are as follows:

Level: 14

Height: 75 cms.

Weight: 103 lbs.

Hit Points: 10 / 14

Strength: titanic

Defence: very heavy

Movement: lightning

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (143)

2.png

PM me if you are interested, on my side (poetryprincess1992) so if you want him I will get on and transfer :)

~Dani

Are we allowed to ask for trading advice here? Or is it just to post up UFT/A pets? I'll ask my question, but please delete this post if it's in the wrong spot. As you can probably tell, I'm *very* new here :P

So I traded my Island Hissi for a WN Plushie Usul. I've never had a plushie before, nor traded one, so what sort of offers should I expect? I'm massive Chomby fan (I have 15!), so ideally I'd be in the market for a Chomby. I suppose a plushie swap would be feasible, if I found the right trader? Thanks guys :)

Right here - http://www.neopets.com/~x__loveable#fruit

That should help you out some I hope.

It's going to depend. The chomby is probably higher valued than the usul, as I think the PUMP is around 1.5 mil (or at least it was not that long ago) There's one PCMP on the TP asking for 5 mil. That's a bit of gap, including the fact that a chomby is LE.

I'd suggest making a few boards on the PC and see what offers you go or what the regulars think. Your Usuls name will also factor in.

Thanks for responding! :) I just had a quick look, I could only see two PUMP's on the TP, one with no price, and the other was 2mil. But not to worry. I'll make some boards towards the end of the month (my side account that the Usul is on only has one trade per month). And go from there. The hissi I traded was a lab rat, and went to an awesome home, so I was more than happy to trade for that reason alone. I would've gifted him to her, but the Usul is cute :P I'll get my last few Chombies eventually ^__^

Anyone going to trade my Magma Aisha?I would accept any painted pets,but only if something catches my eye.

You realise Magma is more or less worthless right? Once you trade the pet will turn to red.

I thought that was only for abandoning...oh well lol

Oh it maybe, I'm not sure. I assumed it was for any form getting rid!

okay...well that might mean that I wont get any trades at all.

I didn't think a magma pet could sustain any kind of travel between different accounts either, but according to SunnyNeo ( http://www.sunnyneo.com/magmapets.php ) you can transfer magma pets

"You can successfully transfer a Magma pet from one account to another using the Safe Transfer option. However, if you place a Magma pet into the pound, the pet will turn Red. Initially, Magma pets did not change colour when put into the pound, but this was changed a day or two after the colour was released."

I feel ashamed for linking to another neopets resource site :P

Available for adoption: Nonserver the Ice Usul! ADOPTED
4.png
Doesn't have the best stats (level 4, 43 health, 28 strength). Comes with a petpet (I'm zapping the petpet so it's pot luck what you'll get!).

First come, first served. I'd prefer to be contacted on my main account on Neopets, but you can message me here too. I'll edit my post when she's adopted out. Thanks for looking!

[Edit] Removed stuff that was incorrect. Nonserver has now been adopted.

Edited by CrazyBiscuit

Available for adoption: Nonserver the Ice Usul!

Comes with a choice of clothing (the picture shows without headband and bow, with Ice version, with Green version, and with Electric version). I can only send with one set but if you want to trade back and forth to get them all then I'm willing to do that. Let me know which you'd like.

You have to have the pet colour/species that the clothing items belong to, to transfer those items :/ Unless that's what you meant, in which case, disregard this.

You have to have the pet colour/species that the clothing items belong to, to transfer those items :/ Unless that's what you meant, in which case, disregard this.

Ah okay. I'll edit then. Sucks though, I don't really want Usul clothes lying around... Oh well. Thanks for letting me know!

You can post the paint brush clothing you're willing to give away in this thread: http://www.tdnforums...hing-directory/

Thank you for that, that's very helpful. :) Doesn't matter how long I've been a Neopets member, I'm still learning new things all the time.

Sorry for going a bit off topic, mods.

2.png

Name: Flurry_of_Smoke

Other info: I can do transfer or pound. Comes with aged mazzew (avatar petpet).

2.png

Name: Ukpo

Other info: I will only do transfer, so that paint brush clothes go with. Trades for WN pets considered. Comes with petpet.

PETS!! PETS!! PETS!! :woot:

2.png

malyn241

2.png

ryan_rosspanic

2.png

zquabz

2.png

cynaka306

2.png

gabbung

2.png

ganondorf_7_7_7

2.png

mccartneys_child

ALL THESE PETS I GOT FROM THE POUND!! TAKE THEM FOR FREE :laughingsmiley:

:sad01_anim: Don't let these poor cuties be forever stuck on my account :sad01_anim: (Not that I'm bad or anything!!)

:rolleyes_anim: All I want is for these guys to find good homes :rolleyes_anim: :)

Contact me via neomail or on here, either way I'll see it!

Edited by meow888_

Hey, So I zapped a Faerie Buzz today and Figured I would offer him/her (I dont even remember at this point) to someone who was looking to get one...

Shoot me a message on Neopets (SidtheSnail) And we can set up the transfer :)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=EricDooom

I have a red JubJub, not terrifically well named - JubJub_Jansen - that I have not worked on at all, so nothing special about his stats, and he does not have a petpet. If you're interested just shoot me a PM. He's just a flat out adoption.

You can view him here: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=JubJub_Jansen