Female Ghost Lupe named malyn241

Female Darigan Jubjub named ryan_rosspanic

Female Island Kiko named zquabz

Female Chocolate Skeith named cynaka306

Male Mutant Gelert named gabbung

Female Striped Eyrie named ganondorf_7_7_7

Female Cloud Wockey named mccartneys_child

All these pets have average stats.

Sorry about the names, they were all picked up from the pound.

Neomail or pm... More likely to get response from neomail :)

There's a pet in the pound with a name i think has potential, but i'mm too lazy to do anything about it but post it in case someone else is interested. It's a female green Ruki named "Haelstorm", which to me is like "maelstrom" (a turbulent whirlpool) plus "hailstorm" ... so if you like paint jobs that are watery or icy & like to fight, this seems like a pretty good name.

Edit: Haelstorm found a home just as i was getting ready to take her myself :)

I've decided to downsize a little bit. :) These are up for quick adoption. Just send me a message here or on Neopets, and tell me why you want them (decided to just do it first-come, first-serve)

2.png

Caramellene, the Woodland Cybunny (January or February)

2.png

Elficia, the Halloween Chomby (January or February)

2.png

Marshmallowable, the Maraquan Kacheek (will likely be a stuck pet, so it can be a pound transfer or January trade)

I've decided to downsize a little bit. :) These are up for quick adoption. Just send me a message here or on Neopets, and tell me why you want them.

2.png

Caramellene, the Woodland Cybunny (January or February)

2.png

Elficia, the Halloween Chomby (January or February)

2.png

Marshmallowable, the Maraquan Kacheek (will likely be a stuck pet, so it can be a pound transfer or January trade)

Awe I wish I had room on my accounts, I would adopt your Cybunny in a second. Unfortunately I don't have any pets I'm willing to give up atm. Good luck finding new homes for them, they are awesome pets!

I have some fantastic pets UFA, and I should have come on here sooner to tell you all! I'd love for them to go to people from TDN :)

2.png

Miff the Maraquan Draik

2.png

Organs the Royal Draik

2.png

Zeskei the UC Dari Shoyru

2.png

Teal the basic Uni

~ I also have an unused FFQ that I can paint Organs with! Teal is on a side account and I'm not willing to morph her into a different species so I wont be able to use it on her unfortunately :( ~

Rules and whatnot are on my profile ^^

Qyllie the Jelly Ixi

2.png

Level: 11

Hit Points:31 / 21

Strength: herculean

Defence: steel plate

Movement: cheetah

Intelligence: above average

Willing to trade this gal for a WN male Ixi or Chomby. I prefer to be contacted via neomail.

MrJeeves the Mutant Tuskaninny

2.png

Level: 4

Hit Points:34 / 27

Strength: immense

Defence: below average

Movement: average

Intelligence: average

This one is UFA or if you have one for trade, a WN Usul.

Neither the Usul nor Ixi need to be painted. I'm just too lazy to think of great names that haven't been taken.

The Tuskaninny was pounded a minute ago. The Ixi will be tomorrow.

I'd like a baby chomby for this one. (That's not a wild request is it?)

Well, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I don't say that to be rude but you can obtain a mutant tuskaninny through a transmog potion that cost about 250k whereas baby pb's cost around 560-585k. Also, since chombies are limited edition that would also factor in. Who know's though, you may get lucky. Good luck! :)

Well, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I don't say that to be rude but you can obtain a mutant tuskaninny through a transmog potion that cost about 250k whereas baby pb's cost around 560-585k. Also, since chombies are limited edition that would also factor in. Who know's though, you may get lucky. Good luck! :)

Wasn't aware they were that cheap. Thanks.

I have some fantastic pets UFA, and I should have come on here sooner to tell you all! I'd love for them to go to people from TDN :)

2.png

Miff the Maraquan Draik

2.png

Organs the Royal Draik

2.png

Zeskei the UC Dari Shoyru

2.png

Teal the basic Uni

~ I also have an unused FFQ that I can paint Organs with! Teal is on a side account and I'm not willing to morph her into a different species so I wont be able to use it on her unfortunately :( ~

Rules and whatnot are on my profile ^^

I am interested in your neopets, and I will send an application. But what should I write in it? What do you require to know? :)

I agree Saxen. Amazing pets. I'd be interested in Teal. I love the name :) Plus a want a plushie uni so very badly, so already having a VWN uni would come in handy :)