Ruto

UFA

Platieu the Biscuit Usul

http://www.neopets.c...tml?pet=Platieu

2.png

Sabiha the Striped Koi

http://www.neopets.c...html?pet=Sabiha

2.png

I was told (by the person who created her) that her name is Arabic for "Beautiful and Graceful".

Jadore_belle the Biscuit Cybunny

http://www.neopets.c...et=jadore_belle

2.png

(J'adore= I love and belle= beautiful in French)

Deacreu the Zombie Acara

http://www.neopets.c...tml?pet=Deacreu

2.png

If interested please send me a nm on my main account or a pm :D

Note: Deacreu, jadore_belle and Platieu are all on the same account and therefore I may not be able to transfer this month.

Also, the pets ONLY come with paint brush clothing and the petpet they currently have attached (if any).

UFA: Dinera the Red Hissi

2.png

http://www.neopets.c...html?pet=Dinera

Would like her to go to a good home. She's a plain red colour at the moment so yours to customise as you want!

PM here or neomail me. She'll likely be pounded at the end of the month.

EDIT: She's adopted

4.png

Name: VonGlower the Water Yurble

Other info: I want her to go to someone who sincerely wants to have her, not for trading for something else.

My darigan chia is also still UFA :)

Both pets have been adopted :)

My first post :D

I'm offering a Spotted Gelert called Sadie_Smith up for adoption to anyone who would give her a good home. You can message me here :)

4.png

I also have a starry uni named Tara_Venus who is looking for a home. Just message me :)

4.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

2.png

Name: Perabon (the darigan chia)

Other info: I want her to go to someone who sincerely wants to have her, not for trading for something else.

4.png

Name: VonGlower the Water Yurble

My darigan chia is also still UFA :)

These two will be placed in the pound tomorrow if no one is interested.

Both have been adopted :)

UFT PETS

Seeking Low-end Draiks / PDE Custom / BD Pets - Offering Loj / Mariyah / Prob (or AUTO for any)

And also seeking any fair offers :D - so feel free to offer!

Mariyah - Trans Wocky (RN - but less commonly spelled with the Y)

2.png

Romayn - Darigan Cy

2.png

Prob - Maraquan Shoyru (RW Slang)

2.png

Alexarry - Mara Bruce (stats)

2.png

Cristah - Mutant Gelert

2.png

Loj - Desert Kacheek

2.png

Loet - Red Xwee

2.png

Loob - Red Xwee

2.png

Nizel - Red Hissi

2.png

Rohaz - Yellow Jetsam

2.png

Barno - Blue Xwee

2.png

Ryuichiro - Yellow Xwee (Anime RN)

2.png

+ up to 1mil custom on any pet

gif_bag_of_neopoints.gif

NEOMAIL iona_guild

Edited by Iona

2.png

Name: 00__argonauta__00

Other info: His HSD is 553, pretty even. It would take no time at all to get him absolutely even to 192 across the board. He's been GUP'd but i can do a morph and paint for the right offer. I really really really really want a UC plushie buzz. But that's not going to happen. Let me know what you have if you're interested. Also, he's being used for space faerie avvie by a friend right now so if he moves, his link to his pic will be broken. Sowwie guys.

Pets UFT :

Cinnamon_Hearts the Faerie Koi

4.png

This pet was an old lab rat who got zapped Faerie!! but I don't like this species very much.

Any offers will be considered though I'd prefer a nice painted pet for both of these (so no like... I already have cloud, speckled, disco, christmas, purple, and mutant permies). Not too name fussy!! Though there are some species I am more partial to than others but I will definitely consider any.

Pet species I'm interested in, kind of in order: Aisha, Skeith, Acara, Yurble, Bori, Usul, Blumaroo, Cybunny, Meerca, JubJub

NeoMail me with offers if you are interested.

I pounded a spotted ixi today, but it seems to be stuck in the pound, so if anyone is interested in knowing the name, PM me :) It's level 1, so any age account can adopt her.

EDIT: Looks like I'm wrong. Your account needs to be 4 months old in order to adopt a spotted pet :(

Nurein was zapped purple!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Nurein

He is UFT, and I can change his gender to female if wanted.

Im giving a ice koi pet name is (dymetrohs), a snot quiggle called (klyenti) up for adoption for a jetsam or hissi (doesnt matter if you dont have) My user is Rafia_chisty NEOMAIL ME if intrested sorry that i dont have pics up just look me up :)

August 4th------------- STILL UP FOR ADOPTION!

Hopefully someone can help me out. It's understandable if not though b/c I don't have The Secret Lab Map open so I can't offer a pet in return.

Anyways. I'm looking for a Chomby, Draik, or Hissi of ANY kind. :)

It would be much appreciated as I missed the pet day for Chomby's and I have a lot of saving to do before I can afford a Krawk/Hissi. Not really even sure how to obtain a Hissi otherwise.

So if you think we may be able to work out a deal, that'd be great!

Hopefully someone can help me out. It's understandable if not though b/c I don't have The Secret Lab Map open so I can't offer a pet in return.

Anyways. I'm looking for a Chomby, Draik, or Hissi of ANY kind. :)

It would be much appreciated as I missed the pet day for Chomby's and I have a lot of saving to do before I can afford a Krawk/Hissi. Not really even sure how to obtain a Hissi otherwise.

So if you think we may be able to work out a deal, that'd be great!

I sent you a neomail about a VWN chomby!

4.png

Name: Caoloni the Elderly Ixi

Other info: Pet is clothed. Please only contact me about this pet if you want it for keeps.

Also, the spotted ixi is still available :)

Awwwww she's adorable. I wish I had space, I'm waiting to adopt out Yolentha :) I hope you find her a good owner!