Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

I have a few pets that could use some new homes.

All of them are UFA. (UFT if multiple people are interested.)

Send me a neomail or a private message here if you'd like to adopt one of them..

I have access to the lab ray scientist in the battledome, so let me know if you want a gender change.

Zerschlagen1 the Grey Techo (male) UNAVAILIBLE UNTIL JULY

Norbolla the Faerie Quiggle (female) UNAVAILIBLE UNTIL JULY

Leichentuch2 the Halloween Ruki (female)

Zhenjin3 the RoyalBoy Wocky (male)

Medicatus4 the Fire Blumaroo (female) UNAVAILIBLE UNTIL JULY

Schwindler5 the Orange Grundo (male)

Deledia the Lost Desert Ogrin (male)

Septicaemic6 the Maraquan Kougra (female)

Milloana the Lost Desert JubJub (male) UNAVAILIBLE UNTIL JULY

1 "Zerschlagen" is German for "to break/smash"

2 "Leichentuch" is German for "shroud"

3 Zhenjin was the son of Kublai Khan and grandson of Genghis Khan, translates to "true gold"

4 "Medicatus" is Latin and means either "to heal/cure" or "an enchantment/charm"

5 "Schwindler" is German for "imposter" or "fraud"

6 Septicaemic is related to septicaemia, a condition caused by pus-forming microorganisms in the blood, also called blood poisoning

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, but I got a FFQ today and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a free paint job for their Buzz. (Well, you'll still have to pay any transfer or adoption fees to the pound, but the color itself will be free.) I'm only interested in the avatar and just wanted to see if I could help anyone with their goals. :)

Edit: Oops, it has come to my attention that this practice is not acceptable. (Apparently TNT doesn't allow this, according to an editorial: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=483) Guess I'll just adopt a random Buzz and send it back to the pound. Thanks for the suggestion, emkatrine. :)

I might be wrong, but I think it's fine for you to give away a custom buzz, so long as the buzz doesn't already belong to the other person ie. they cannot send over their buzz for you to paint, and then give back but you CAN create/adopt a new buzz, paint it, and then give it to someone. It's best to get a second opinion though, because I'm not sure (sorry if this is too off topic!)

AkiraNay the Christmas Pheopin

Atatsuoki the Magma Hissi

Damonnee the Chocolate Bruce

Eauv the Biscuit Cybunny

All of these pets are ufa. You can find the information on their lookups.

You won't find them at my main account, but my side: lauren429213

Well my side accounts are dead so i'm trying to create a " Neopet Shelter" on them to get the word out about these nice pets until someone want's one!

hufop

2.png

STATS: UFT/UFA

Species: Tonu Colour: Blue Gender: Female Age: 1,185 days Level: 1 Health: 24 / 14 Mood: delighted! Hunger: famished Strength: great Defence: steel plate Move: speedy Intelligence: above average

_pookie_muffin_

2.png

Species: Shoyru Colour: Cloud Gender: Male Age: 2,126 days Level: 1 Health: 4 / 9 Mood: happy Hunger: satiated Strength: average Defence: tough Move: super speedy Intelligence: average

bobbi89798

2.png

Species: Uni Colour: Ghost Gender: Female Age: 1,901 days Level: 9 Health: 20 / 17 Mood: extremely happy Hunger: not hungry Strength: immense Defence: heavy Move: quite slow Intelligence: above average

ralphiecorteel

2.png

Species: Hissi Colour: Blue Gender: Male Age: 392 days Level: 1 Health: 11 / 11 Mood: content Hunger: dying Strength: strong Defence: below average Move: average Intelligence: average

pep66 with Peppy the Green Wain

2.png

Species: Peophin Colour: Electric Gender: Male Age: 3,180 days Level: 7 Health: 16 / 16 Mood: content Hunger: fine Strength: immense Defence: heavy Move: quite slow Intelligence: average
wain_green.gif
This Petpet has been zapped! Removing it will cause it to revert to its original form.
Current wain_green.gif
kookith_point.gif
Originalgpp_quetzal.gif

The Price: Another pet for adoption ( It does not have to have a special color or be a limited edition pet it can be a green Kacheek if you wanted! ) Or nothing at all!

What you Get: The pet you wanted and a petpet if it has one! I have a selection of petpets, if you want I will show them in PM.

All hunger will be " Not Hungry" or higher!

Please contact me on THE DAILY NEOPETS FORUMS or NEOMAIL Arnie10 please.

I hope you like and will adopt one of these pets :) :D

I would like to remind everyone that all these pets are up for adoption! Also this fine pet is as well up for adoption

days Level: 1

sweeps943

2.png

Species: Techo Colour: Snow Gender: Male Age: 2,824 days Level: 1 Health: 21 / 21 Mood: happy Hunger: very full Strength: very strong Defence: below average Move: average Intelligence: average

Again the rule are...

The Price: Another pet for adoption ( It does not have to have a special color or be a limited edition pet it can be a green Kacheek if you wanted! ) Or nothing at all!

What you Get: The pet you wanted and a petpet if it has one! I have a selection of petpets, if you want I will show them in PM.

All hunger will be " Not Hungry" or higher!

Please contact me on The Daily Neopets by PM or Neomail Arnie10!

Thanks and I hope you like and will adopt this fine pet! :D

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

ll_Krysta_ll the faerie Meerca

2.png

coltom gifted me this pet a few months ago and I've been using him as a BD pet (and won plenty of nerks with Jetsam ace!). I've since got all my dreamies and I'm training a new BD pet so sadly, he's just sitting on a side now. We've had a good run but I'm ready to pass him on to a new owner so drop me a mail if you want him. Here are his stats:

Species: Meerca Colour: Faerie Gender: Male Age: 3,866 days Level: 44 Health: 31 / 90 Mood: delighted! Hunger: fine Strength: EXCELLENT (50) Defence: GREAT (28) Move: GREAT (26) Intelligence: total genius (59)

ll_Krysta_ll the faerie Meerca

2.png

coltom gifted me this pet a few months ago and I've been using him as a BD pet (and won plenty of nerks with Jetsam ace!). I've since got all my dreamies and I'm training a new BD pet so sadly, he's just sitting on a side now. We've had a good run but I'm ready to pass him on to a new owner so drop me a mail if you want him. Here are his stats:

Species: Meerca Colour: Faerie Gender: Male Age: 3,866 days Level: 44 Health: 31 / 90 Mood: delighted! Hunger: fine Strength: EXCELLENT (50) Defence: GREAT (28) Move: GREAT (26) Intelligence: total genius (59)

I would love to adopt a faerie Meerca. He looks wonderful. I will send you a neomail in no time (to your side) ;)

Update: Currently transferring to a new owner. :)

Hello all, I have a pet UFA with some semi-decent battledome stats. No exchanges please, I'm trying to downsize. :)

2.png

Mirdenay the Green Lupe

Level: 20

Hit Points: 102 / 88

Strength: 89

Defence: 68

Movement: 28

Intelligence: 288

If interested, please contact me on my main. I rarely log on to my sides.

Edited by Crystalline

I have a Mallow Grundo UFA. Name is Olba

No stats, just a zapped pet with a nice name.

mallow.jpg

Level: 1
Height: 82 cms.
Weight: 90 lbs.
Hit Points: 31 / 31
Strength: titanic
Defence: very heavy
Movement: super speedy
Intelligence: average

Just want her to go to a good home. :) She's cute but I have other dream pets.

Has been adopted! Thanks. :)

Looking for a robot chasing (poogle, xweetok, jetsam) maybe more has priority

I offer one of my pets, or a new made pet painted any color with my FFQ.

I have a FFQ waiting to be used.

With the addition of a real pet to my home that will need training, I'm cutting down on my time spent on virtual pet websites. Adult life is starting to get busier and busier, and I just don't have time now or in the forseeable future to appreciate these pets.

I don't ask for complicated applications, just a neomail one explaining your interest will do.

I will only be able to do one transfer per month, and it's first come first serve in that department.
Please mail my main account eightbitdimwit and not a side as I don't check them.

Anuhart - Jelly Grundo
Cairoku - Wraith Scorchio
Leires - Snot Blumaroo
Zetarun - Darigan Meerca
Czeuhs - Shadow Gelert
Flamekahn - Darigan Scorchio
Overclocked - Electric Kougra
TzMa - Jelly Kyrii

AkiraNay the Christmas Pheopin

Atatsuoki the Magma Hissi

Damonnee the Chocolate Bruce

Eauv the Biscuit Cybunny

All of these pets are ufa. You can find the information on their lookups.

You won't find them at my main account, but my side: lauren429213

Just more days until the deadline! I really want to find good homes for them, so if you know someone TELL THEM! :D

I have a few pets that could use some new homes.

All of them are UFA. (UFT if multiple people are interested.)

Send me a neomail or a private message here if you'd like to adopt one of them..

I have access to the lab ray scientist in the battledome, so let me know if you want a gender change.

Zerschlagen1 the Grey Techo (male) UNAVAILIBLE UNTIL JULY

Norbolla the Faerie Quiggle (female) UNAVAILIBLE UNTIL JULY

Leichentuch2 the Halloween Ruki (female)

Zhenjin3 the RoyalBoy Wocky (male)

Medicatus4 the Fire Blumaroo (female) UNAVAILIBLE UNTIL JULY

Schwindler5 the Orange Grundo (male)

Deledia the Lost Desert Ogrin (male)

Septicaemic6 the Maraquan Kougra (female)

Milloana the Lost Desert JubJub (male) UNAVAILIBLE UNTIL JULY

2 "Leichentuch" is German for "shroud"

3 Zhenjin was the son of Kublai Khan and grandson of Genghis Khan, translates to "true gold"

4 "Medicatus" is Latin and means either "to heal/cure" or "an enchantment/charm"

5 "Schwindler" is German for "imposter" or "fraud"

6 Septicaemic is related to septicaemia, a condition caused by pus-forming microorganisms in the blood, also called blood poisoning

Just like to remind people that these pets are still availible since July is swiftly approaching.

Also, Plasmainia the Faerie Grundo is UFA now.

Just like to remind people that these pets are still availible since July is swiftly approaching.

Also, Plasmainia the Faerie Grundo is UFA now.

Hi! I am in need of the Blumaroo - Fire! avatar. I was hoping if I could adopt Medicatus and trade her back or to someone else afterwards.

Hi! I am in need of the Blumaroo - Fire! avatar. I was hoping if I could adopt Medicatus and trade her back or to someone else afterwards.

That's absolutely fine with me. When you have the avatar you can give her away, trade your for a different pet or lend her to others for the avatar-whatever you want is fine by me.

Hi everyone ! I'm looking for mutant pets (UFA or UFT) doesn't matter.

If somebody has a cool mutant pet up for adoption , i'd be more than happy to write an application.

For UFT , i have Sewl , the faerie ixi.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks ^^

Just another reminder that these pets still want homes now that I have more transfers.

Zerschlagen1 the Grey Techo (male)

Norbolla the Faerie Quiggle (female)

Zhenjin2 the RoyalBoy Wocky (male)

Deledia the Lost Desert Ogrin (male) UNAVAILIBLE UNTIL AUGUST

Septicaemic3 the Maraquan Kougra (female)

Milloana the Lost Desert JubJub (male)

2 Zhenjin was the son of Kublai Khan and grandson of Genghis Khan, translates to "true gold"

3 Septicaemic is related to septicaemia, a condition caused by pus-forming microorganisms in the blood, also called blood poisoning